Levels Dropping, Just Testing To See The Lines Fade Page 114

Wow lovely lines :wohoo: I only ever look at the test forum to see if you've posted, cause I'm creepy... but I am very happy for you :) this baby will be in your arms in 9 months time!

HOLY CRAP!!!!
This is hands down, the darkest test I've ever had. I can't believe it. I'm so happy.

https://i38.tinypic.com/333euwz.jpg

https://i35.tinypic.com/fd6hkw.jpg

Awwwwwww blesss your heart !!! :D !! Ekkkkkk!!!!!! Xxxx

I've never loved the color blue so much in my life! :)

I'm sooooooo happy for you!!! You deserve this so much :hugs:

Looks perfect. I took one of those A few days ago and yours looks darker.

Loooooooving this! Can't wait to see some beautiful ultrasound pics!:happydance:

Wonderful! :dance:

Can I just ask, how many tests have you taken? And how many more are you gunna take? :haha: I think I took about 20 tests last time but you are gunna beat that by a mile! :rofl:

Wonderful! :dance:

Can I just ask, how many tests have you taken? And how many more are you gunna take? :haha: I think I took about 20 tests last time but you are gunna beat that by a mile! :rofl:

Well, I'm out of FRER. I'm out of CB.

I have 1 or 2 blue dye left, 1 digi, 1 digi w/ conception indicator and maybe 1 or 2 first signal tests.....I'm not buying anymore. So I guess once I run out, this pee train is over. lol

Pee train :rofl: :rofl: You must have spent a fortune. I just used cheap £1 tests to feed my addiction because Im cheap :lol:

Pee train :rofl: :rofl: You must have spent a fortune. I just used cheap £1 tests to feed my addiction because Im cheap :lol:

Meh. I haven't been testing as much this cycle either....usually I spend a small fortune each month, but this month it's just been a few boxes of FRER, the cheapie blue dye tests and some first signals...nothing too crazy TBH.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->