Levels Dropping, Just Testing To See The Lines Fade Page 114

Her DH will be gone until she's near 7 weeks. She said she will tell him when he gets back.

https://i1352.photobucket.com/albums/q655/GingerPanda89/doggydance_zpsea253a7b.gif

I love seeing this! :) Congrats!

Gives me hope that one day this will be me :/ I have RPL too and its devastating! Thank you for being inspiring!

The beta is may 3rd....I think the HCG booster will be in my body until next tuesday..BUT I would think that my test should start to darken from real HCG in about a week (took 2500U HCG this morning) so I think I may test out trigger then see if it darkens.

The beta is may 3rd....I think the HCG booster will be in my body until next tuesday..BUT I would think that my test should start to darken from real HCG in about a week (took 2500U HCG this morning) so I think I may test out trigger then see if it darkens.

Good luck with that darling! Hope you get your sticky bubs.
xoxox

omg omg stucki congrats only just seen this thread i got my bfp on friday got same edd s you ive been waiting 10 yers for this xx

omg omg stucki congrats only just seen this thread i got my bfp on friday got same edd s you ive been waiting 10 yers for this xx

More bump buddies!!! Yay! Congratulations, love <3 That's so exciting!

Where's your blue dye test today lol :D !!! X

I didn't take one today....lol....I have two left. One for tomorrow and one for next week!

I'm absolutely DYING to use my digi with conception indicator though.....I'm trying to hold off until next week. I'd really like to see 2-3 on it!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->