Levels Dropping, Just Testing To See The Lines Fade Page 114

I'm sooooooo happy for you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Beautifully dark lines!!!!!

Oh stucki!! That Walmart test progression is fabulous! !! It took mine forever to get dark!! That looks just like mine at 16 dpo and my betas the day before was 209! So i bet yours are at least in the 200's! Soooo happy for you!! We can be rainbow bump buddies if you'd like :happydance:

Been popping back to see your lines everyday stucki - that clear blue test is so perfect, massive congratulations - your gonna have a baby for Christmas!! x

GREAT lines! :D

How do you plan on telling DH? :D and most of all, how aren't you managing to spill the beans?!?!

OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG

This mornings FMU FRER

https://i35.tinypic.com/34xi4gj.jpg

It's almost darker than the control line and I haven't even missed my period yet!!!!!!! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH [well, she was due today lol]

Those lines are looking fantastic Stucki! You must be so excited :)

Arghhh I think you might be preggo stuki !!! YipEeeeee!! Xxxx

I'm not sure I quite see it..... Hahahahaha! Hun this is so totally it!! Gorgeous lines!! Xx

Thats fantastic!!! YAY!! This is your sticky baby you know right??? :) :happydance: :happydance:

Um Nicole....that's what my FRER and Answer looked like right before I turned 5 weeks!!!! You got this, baby! Your tests look like mine and I'll be 6 weeks tomorrow! 9 more days for you! You can do it!

Seeing your tests seriously make me want to cry tears of joy for you. I've known you for so long and followed your journey since TPF and I've never seen your tests this dark. Ever. I've never seen you get a positive digi that early. I've never seen you not obsess and test 20 times a day. I've never seen you feel so optimistic about a pregnancy. This is it. You will take this baby home.

I'm so happy for you! I've watched you go through so much and really believe god has blessed you with your miracle! I'm so excited for you feels like its me pregnant!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->