Levels Dropping, Just Testing To See The Lines Fade Page 114

:dohh: I hate when they throw those words like ectopic and TM around when there isn't any reason to think that yet. IMO, and by what I've seen on this board before with women who infact ended up with ectopic, their test did not progress like yours are. I think baby is in your uterus and is just uber tiny so that's why you didn't see anything. My first u/s [a day or two behind 5 weeks] showed zip. Only the thickened lining. I've still got very high hopes for you! :hugs:

How thick was your lining? Do you remember?

Doc said my lining was 19mm and thickened.

I have everything crossed for you stuck
This pregnancy I have now my last period was 23rd jan I was sure of it I went for a scan last week thinking I was only about 13 weeks and I'm actually 16 weeks I just havent changed my ticker. I said to them how can this be I had a error and they said it could have been implant bleeding but to me it was a normal period I bled for 5 days and never thought about being pregnant at all so when I did test I was actually about 7-8 weeks along. I'm glad the bleeding has stopped and surely if the pregnancy was failing the lines would be lighter but they are great I'm crossing everything for u that its all going to be ok xxx

:dohh: I hate when they throw those words like ectopic and TM around when there isn't any reason to think that yet. IMO, and by what I've seen on this board before with women who infact ended up with ectopic, their test did not progress like yours are. I think baby is in your uterus and is just uber tiny so that's why you didn't see anything. My first u/s [a day or two behind 5 weeks] showed zip. Only the thickened lining. I've still got very high hopes for you! :hugs:

How thick was your lining? Do you remember?

Doc said my lining was 19mm and thickened.

She didn't mention out loud the mm, but I have the paper work - I'll take a peek and see if I can find it and I'll let you know.

My paper work says 19mm as well. Also says in the note section:
negative for cardiac and negative for Gest. Sac.

About a week later at the next ultrasound we saw the sac. The notes say
Negative cardiac negative fetal pole and 5week generational sac.

I think you're following in my path. I've got even more hope for you now!

Hopefully there's something there on Monday now.

My first pregnancy was a blighted ovum, but my tests never really got darker. Second pregnancy was a mmc and my tests just started to get lighter. I NEVER got tests as dark as yours until this pregnancy, which is going great.

Congrats stucki this is the best news! This has to be your take home baby!

Thinking the fact that you have a thickened lining is DEFINATELY a good sign! Shows something is going on in there. Cant wait for monday to hear your betas! :flower:

This is totally not revelant to your thread but I was searching through craigslist and I found this and it made me think of your cute little birdie! :)

https://charlotte.craigslist.org/pet/3768537239.html

Those are the same breed. That's so sad that someone has them listed on Craigslist.

I never had lines that dark for either of my ectopics hun. And I didn't get a 2-3 on first one. And 2-3 only came up at six weeks with the second. I think it's looking good, I would be cautious optimistic if I were you xx

Those are the same breed. That's so sad that someone has them listed on Craigslist.

At least the person is trying to ensure the best home possible though.

I really hope this is it for you stucki! I agree with the others on your dates. I also think that your lastest test is darker!

At least the person is trying to ensure the best home possible though.

I really hope this is it for you stucki! I agree with the others on your dates. I also think that your lastest test is darker!

Ensuring them the best home possible means weaning them and then rehoming....plus I think it's a scam, those color patterns she's describing can't happen genetically.

Awww I do feel bad for all the pets on cl. Prob is a scam as a lot of things on there are. But the birdies are cute and reminded me of Apollo when you first posted about him :)

Awww I do feel bad for all the pets on cl. Prob is a scam as a lot of things on there are. But the birdies are cute and reminded me of Apollo when you first posted about him :)

I'm in Eastern NC, if I hadn't just paid for our new Ringneck, I totally would have emailed, just to try and get them before some idiot who thinks they can figure out handfeeding along the way does :(

I'm hoping it's a scam because if not, that breeder seriously needs to learn about color genetics. There's no such thing as a violet/lutino bird [violet is single factor purple and lutino is yellow] Those two colors are IMPOSSIBLE to have together.

Not sure how optimistic I feel about these.

https://i41.tinypic.com/3312c2d.jpg

https://i40.tinypic.com/xmj3op.jpg

I wonder if your HCG is getting high enough to be hitting the hook effect? It's possible. :) Don't lose hope! My own "blighted ovum" is yelling at me for breakfast right now!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->