Levels Dropping, Just Testing To See The Lines Fade Page 114

I won't know anything until Monday.

They'll give me the results to both betas then.

Yeah, part of me doesn't want to know what they are....the other part of me really wants to know, because my hCG has never risen above 29mIU before!

Except our very first pregnancy 3 years ago [it was 93 at 7-8 weeks along]

Well we know its way higher than that already because you need 200 to register 2-3weeks on the digi :D and that was a few days ago!

Looking good. I think your levels are going to be GREAT. I think they are high for how early you really are!

Oh wow... I'm confident your #'s are MUCH higher, but I figured they would at least give you the # from today :shrug:

Today's tests look amazing. There will be a little something on your next scan stuck xxx

stucki............just an fyi my "blighted ovum" is eating the boob right now....lol
i had to have early scans since ive had tubal reversal anf high risk for ectopic and it is so unpredictable!!!! i have a good feeling about this baby stucki!!!

She did mention the possibility of ectopic...that would be just my luck....first baby to stick, sticks to my tube :(

I'm hopeful Monday will bring better news.

Your tests today look amazing! I think that little bean is hanging on ;)

Has the bleeding stopped?

no, no, no! no bad thoughts!! its all positive!

MONDAY WILL HAVE GOOD NEWS!! THIS BABY IS IN YOUR UTERUS! and it WILL be in your arms by January 1, 2014!!!

Your tests today look amazing! I think that little bean is hanging on ;)

Has the bleeding stopped?

Yes, it's completely stopped. I didn't even spot after the internal today...which was a huge relief.

my doctor wouldn't even do an ultrasound until 7 weeks. he thinks it brings false fear that something is wrong. i don't think you're as far along as you think - probably more like 4.5 weeks. chin up! i'm sure everything is just fine :)

:dohh: I hate when they throw those words like ectopic and TM around when there isn't any reason to think that yet. IMO, and by what I've seen on this board before with women who infact ended up with ectopic, their test did not progress like yours are. I think baby is in your uterus and is just uber tiny so that's why you didn't see anything. My first u/s [a day or two behind 5 weeks] showed zip. Only the thickened lining. I've still got very high hopes for you! :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->