Levels in the 200s

Bigbabyb808

Reaction score
I found out Tuesday at my obgyn that I am pregnant with my 2nd (unexpected but welcomed!). I am currently 4w6d. I got my bloodwork done the same day when I was 4w4d. I got my results back today and my levels are in the 200s. I have an ultrasound scheduled for 10/3 but I may have to reschedule if my levels don't get high enough. I understood all of that but my question is: is it bad that my levels are in the 200s? I was caught off guard when the nurse called so I didn't think to ask whether it's normal or bad. Anyone know?

I think there's a wide range of normal for hCG, especially in the early days of pregnancy! Take a deep breath and try to relax, mama- I know this is easier said than done, though. Also, a single hCG quant really tells you next to nothing other than pregnant vs not pregnant. A repeat hCG in 48-72 hours would give you a much better idea about what's going on. Sticky baby vibes your way!

Thanks for responding!! This makes me feel better. I am going for more bloodwork on Tuesday so we'll see how it looks the . Thanks!

Thanks for responding!! This makes me feel better. I am going for more bloodwork on Tuesday so we'll see how it looks the . Thanks!

Good luck with the bloodwork on Tuesday. Hope all goes well!

Good luck! 🍀 I hope all turns out well. Keep us posted. ❤️

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->