Levonelle (emergency pill) help please?!

xxjadey

Reaction score
Hi everyone my names Jade I'm new to this site I hope your all having a nice Sunday evening?

I was wondering if anybody could help me?

My husband and I had unprotected sex back on the 31st of October we hadn't talked about having another lo as Kya was only 4 months old so we took the morning after pill on the 2nd November after taking it I felt horribly guilty and told hubby that I thought it was wrong (I know its not supposed to be) but we had "the talk again" lol and we have decided to go for another little bambino! So we had unprotected sex on the 3rd and have been since then. Basically I had a bleed (only a tampon full) on the 7th about 6 days after taking the pill and now I am currently a week late from my period (if I go by my last bleed) If I go by previous (real period it would be over 2 weeks. I have taken tests and its a BFN. If anyone has been in this situation could you give me some light please its so confusing :/ Thanks for reading if you got this far lol x

hi there am jst browsing,

i jst got with my new partner is september and we had an accident the middle of my cycle day of ovualtion so i went to get morning after pill coz defo not right time, i got my period 2 weeks later which was very light lasted 2 days hardly anythin on my pad at all . last month i was 2 weeks late but eventually came , and the other day i came on bang on time so my cycle is back to normal,,,the hormones of the pill has knocked u off balance hun this is my 3rd cycle and am now on time which am very happy about,,,,,,,,,

i hope this helps u

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->