LH 6dpo creamy cm CD 18

Enya123

Reaction score
Hey guys!

temps confirmed Ov on CD13- had cramps and nausea and EWCM. I continue to do OPK tests throughout the 2ww to satisfy the POAS

they’re always very faint after I ov it usually drops straight away. I also have 26/27 day cycles and always OV CD13.

however this cycle they’ve been much stronger than normal at this point?

we are due to go for our first IVF appointment next month- I’ve been temping (I use an Ava watch) but Been really chilled this month.

what do you ladies think? I know LH is always in the system but my tests post ov are always very light?
I did a IC HPT but looks like a indent mark- it’s far too early for that too?!
Argghhhh any insight would be great- thank you!

A003BFDA-E6C2-4D17-92D1-4BC692A6B8FD.jpeg

When I was pregnant with my son I carried on doing ovulation tests & they stayed positive after ovulation. I got my bfp at 10dpo but there wasnt a hint of a line that morning but a positive digi that afternoon, it was so strange. Good luck xx

When I was pregnant with my son I carried on doing ovulation tests & they stayed positive after ovulation. I got my bfp at 10dpo but there wasnt a hint of a line that morning but a positive digi that afternoon, it was so strange. Good luck xx

Wow that’s strange- but amazing too!!
I’ve been taking OPK sticks post Ov for months as it’s way cheaper than FRER & satisfies the urge to POAS haha, but after Ov it always fades and is very light! So this is out of the ordinary for me.

I know they’re not positive OPK but they’re not too far off??

thank you so much! Xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"