Lh surge

crazy84

Mommy to 3
Reaction score
Ugh, feeling down and out! Doesn't your body get a second LH surge before you start your period?! My ov test is getting darker and darker... It's not positive by any means, but it has gotten darker these past few days! I am 8dpo and af is due to arrive the 12..... So I am thinking it looks like my body is gearing up for darned ole af! And I have taken several pregnancy tests...because I am addicted! Haha and all negative of course

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    29 KB · Views: 8
I don't think everyone gets another LH surge towards af. As you are only 8 dpo it could be early for you still. You're right when implantation happens. Even if you implanted at the earliest time of 6dpo it is too early for a frer to pick up on. Not out until af shows (and if it doesn't a blood tests says negative).

My lh increases but doesn't get positive before AF. It just depends on your body. You're not out until the witch shows so chin up. You are super early

Opks also pick up hcg. So in theory, you could be picking up (very) early pregnancy hormones. I would say step away from the pee sticks and try to think positive.

Not to give false hope, but going off of what Aayla said if it is gradually getting darker than it can be a good sign. What I noticed in threads of using OPKs as HPTs was that women like me tend to have similar strong lines in the lp or they jump all over the place whereas women who ended up getting a bfp saw a gradual darkening of their opk until it was positive.

Not to give false hope, but going off of what Aayla said if it is gradually getting darker than it can be a good sign. What I noticed in threads of using OPKs as HPTs was that women like me tend to have similar strong lines in the lp or they jump all over the place whereas women who ended up getting a bfp saw a gradual darkening of their opk until it was positive.

Thank you! I will see what today's looks like! But I am still getting negative pg tests! 9dpo! Still early! We shall see

Bottom one is today's! However I had a little spotting after I used the restroom! So I am thinking it means nothing for me! :/ plus I am not sure that it is any darker, about the same! We will see what happens Friday! That's when af is due!!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    22.9 KB · Views: 6
Maybe a better angle... But still... Pretty positive with that spotting that af will be here Friday just like she is suppose to be

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    27 KB · Views: 3
Do you typically get early spotting? 9dpo spotting sounds a bit early. Again, I hate to dole out hope but 9dpo is a prime implant day. Could be ib. Do you have a picture of your chart/ do you chart/ how sure are you that AF isn't due until the 12th?

Do you typically get early spotting? 9dpo spotting sounds a bit early. Again, I hate to dole out hope but 9dpo is a prime implant day. Could be ib. Do you have a picture of your chart/ do you chart/ how sure are you that AF isn't due until the 12th?

I don't actually temp... But I do keep track of everything.... So here is my "kind of chart" just all the info! And I have a 26/27 day cycle.... So that is how I know when af is coming.... I spot sometimes, so I would say it's not out of the normal! Ugh, it's so frustrating! We have been trying off and on for 3 years now! Anyone have any amazing supplements that they would suggest??? I will keep you up to date, but I do think AF will probably be here by Friday!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    45.1 KB · Views: 6
I have a question... I just ordered a basal thermometer! If it doesn't come until a few days after af, can I still go ahead and start temping?

Yeah. Honestly, I temp enough that I know what my pre O temps are and my post O temp pattern is so I don't even bother temping from CD 2-CD 10ish unless I'm bored in the morning or feeling particularly obsessive. On the flip side, could you start temping so late in your cycle yes. Just keep in mind that your O date may be off a bit/ you aren't sure what your temps typically are so it would just be vague, general interpretations based on averages.

It's really not that bad. The biggest challenge is figuring out what time you will temp. I temp at 5:30 because that's the earliest I wake up for work. Then, on the weekends or days off I just set my alarm for 5:30, temp, record my temp, and go back to sleep.

I think I will do the same! Only probably at 6!! Thank you so much for all the help! I may have more questions for you once I start!! If that is ok!!

Of course! I'm not a guru sage but I used opks (digital and non digital) and temped for 7 cycles so you pick up a few things. Hopefully you won't need it!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->