Lidl

shortie1990

Mummy to two under 2 :)
Reaction score
Theres one not far away, never been before, is it worth a look? Very close by we have Iceland,Aldi (next to eachother), lidl then asda,

I've heard some people mention it on here, considering giving it a try, heard they have good nappies?

X

Don't know about the nappies as we don't have LO's yet but I would give Lidl a go if I was you. We have one just around the corner. I don't do the main shop there but they have some really good items for much cheaper price. My Oh actually prefers their beans to the main supermarket brands or Heinz. Their fruit and veg is generally good quality aswell, better than Asda IMO which I find can be very poor at times.

ETA: Yay I'm a blueberry lol :D

I used their nappies on DS1, never had any problems with them.

I do like Lidl...one opened up about a year ago down the road from me.

As Maisie said, I can't do a full shop but I do buy a lot of stuff from there. They do have some good deals on like "Half Price Weekends" where they have a few things for half price, it tends to be some veg & meat (useful things).

I also like the fact they do themed weeks, one week it could chinese so they'll stock a load of chinese inspired ingredients, or greek, italian etc.

I haven't tried their nappies either but the always have good deals on and their fruit and veg tends to be good quality and reasonable.

Aldi / lidl nappies are really good and cheap 48No @ £4.99 way cheaper than pampers but just as good, hardly any leaks and fit really good :thumbup:

We always use lidl and aldi nappies, they're fit are the best and never had a leak, not to mention the lower price. The food is good nd you can get good deals but I can't do full shop there, there is always some things they don't have so end up going to ASDA anyway so end up doing shopping in two diff shops x

I've heard the nappies are good from there. I like the meat they sell, the vegetables are also really fresh in the lidl by me. I'd recommend taking a look there. xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->