Life after contraception is driving me insane

Ladybumpkin

Reaction score
Hi ladies,
around 4 months ago I stopped wearing the Ortho Evra patch after trialling it for around 7 months. Prior to that I had been on Yasmin but had a break between the two types of contraception.
Since stopping, I've been monitoring my cycle lengths as previously I had been regular at 28 days. But here I am now 7 days late (if i was to go off my usual cycle length).
My hormones are literally driving me insane; huge boobs, teary, weird appetites and for the first time in my life I snapped and shouted at my OH- which was followed straight after by floods of tears.
Now I don't know if i'm just losing it, or if there may actually be a chance of being pregnant.
But before I put it down to that I just wondered what it had been like for you? Have any of you had similar reactions after stopping contraception? Or were any of you actually pregnant with similar symptoms.
I look forward to any of your replies :)

if you have been having sex around tour fertile time i would take a test...
when i had a break from BCP i had such bad cramps! and mood swings - awful!

I'm the same hun from I had my nexplanon implant out and been on the combined pill I've been all over the place I hate it , they really mess your body up all those pills but if you think there's a chance you could be preg do a test and put ur mind at ease xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->