Light bleeding 12 days after O

emsie_123

Reaction score
Hi all,

Im new to these forums and I was hoping for some support...Im really worried as I saw a light bleeding about 12 days after ovulation, does this mean misscarrige? It wasnt at all same color as a normal period and it was only visible on the toiletpaper (sorry TMI) I will (hopefully not) get my period on Monday and I just cant wait to know....can anyone shed some light to what this might be?

Could be implantation bleeding! Do you usually spot a couple of days before AF or is this new for you? Anything out of the norm is always a good sign. And even if it's not, there is always next month!

I had a slight spotting the month I got my bfp that sounds how your describing, I got it at 7dpo though but I had an early bfp at 10dpo.
Fingers crossed for you that its implantation :)

I somtimes feel a like naughty poas pusher and have to resist the urge to say go on test :)

No, I dont chart or count anything.....All I know is I always have my period on the 1th, last month it came on 6th (imagine me climbing the walls for 5 days there) and ovulation was on 20th (no sticks, I felt it very clearly). I never bleed inbetween periods..

I took a test last week (think I used 20 tests this month....I got it bad haha) and it was negative. I promised my hubby I will wait until 10th to do next test as I get so disappointed when its negative.

Only done this for 2 months and the waiting is dreadful isnt it. Always counting down or from something...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->