Light bleeding 12 days after O

Discussion in 'Trying To Conceive' started by emsie_123, Jun 3, 2011.

1. emsie_123

emsie_123 Well-Known Member

Hi all,

Im new to these forums and I was hoping for some support...Im really worried as I saw a light bleeding about 12 days after ovulation, does this mean misscarrige? It wasnt at all same color as a normal period and it was only visible on the toiletpaper (sorry TMI) I will (hopefully not) get my period on Monday and I just cant wait to know....can anyone shed some light to what this might be?

2. GdaneMom4now

GdaneMom4now IVF/ICSI TWINS/PREG #3

could be implantation spotting...do you chart?

3. mammag

mammag Expecting a Rainbow

Could be implantation bleeding! Do you usually spot a couple of days before AF or is this new for you? Anything out of the norm is always a good sign. And even if it's not, there is always next month!

4. smokey

smokey Mummy to a monkey

I had a slight spotting the month I got my bfp that sounds how your describing, I got it at 7dpo though but I had an early bfp at 10dpo.
    Fingers crossed for you that its implantation :)

5. smokey

smokey Mummy to a monkey

I somtimes feel a like naughty poas pusher and have to resist the urge to say go on test :)

6. emsie_123

No, I dont chart or count anything.....All I know is I always have my period on the 1th, last month it came on 6th (imagine me climbing the walls for 5 days there) and ovulation was on 20th (no sticks, I felt it very clearly). I never bleed inbetween periods..

I took a test last week (think I used 20 tests this month....I got it bad haha) and it was negative. I promised my hubby I will wait until 10th to do next test as I get so disappointed when its negative.

7. emsie_123

Only done this for 2 months and the waiting is dreadful isnt it. Always counting down or from something...

8. emsie_123

lol :thumbup: