Light bleeding and cramps 5 weeks

I don't think it's too early... Yesterday all day I was getting radiating stabs in my groin - ligaments stretching I'm pretty sure. Very early but it must be possible!

It radiates around my lower pelvic area and down my right leg as well. Also I forgot to write that they found a cyst on my ovary which may or may not be contributing to the pelvic pain.

That actually does sound like cyst pain to me, radiating down your leg. At least that's how it went with cysts I had in the past. So I wouldn't doubt for a second that that's part of it for you.

How are you doing? <3 Anything new/any results?

My hCG IS still doubling, just found out. 8120 today, was 4350 Tuesday. So I am insanely relieved... The change in how I'm feeling was just my body adapting it turns out.

Update me <3

Congrats on the good Hcg Ella. Those numbers look great. My next blood draw is in an hour and then I will get the results around an hour after that. I'm hopeful for good news but trying to stay realistic as well.

Update as soon as you can - Hang in there. I know how excruciating the waits are... I probably shouldn't say this, but I have a good feeling for you and I hope I'm right.

Thanks for all of the support but I am sadly experiencing a misscarriage. Hcg was down in the 200s after being at 541 on Monday.

Thanks for all of the support but I am sadly experiencing a misscarriage. Hcg was down in the 200s after being at 541 on Monday.

I am so so so sorry to hear this. Take good care of yourself and allow yourself to feel whatever you feel and know its not wrong whatever happens. :hugs: :hugs:

Oh Laroawan, I am so sorry... I honestly didn't expect this for you, because I'm cramping so much and I know spotting is so common... I thought you were likely a-ok... I'm really sorry. :nope: <3 Sending you tons of love...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->