Light bleeding at 17+4

ElmoBumpToBe

Reaction score
Has anyone had this, was everything ok? This is my 4th and never had it before. I had a lot of bleeding from piles yesterday but don't see how it could be connected as this is Deffo not from there. Haven't had any pain, has some sort of uncomfortable tight pain in my low bump yesterday when I weed and afterwards so I'm hoping maybe urine infection? Although my urine was clear last Wednesday. I have a urine sample at the docs now to see if that is clear. The midwife said if it becomes "red and running" to then go to a&e or early pregnancy unit X

I had bleeding at 15weeks2, 15weeks4 and just this past week. The first was a moderate bleed the second a large bleed. Mine was a combination of a large bloodclot and placenta previa. It could be a number of things not all are worrisome. If is bright red, does not stop, accompanied by pain/contractions (if the pain returns), increases in amount or just makes you too nervous I would get checked. If you feel you are comfortable enough at home for monitoring just watch for those mentioned. Will keep you and LO in my thoughts

Thank you so much, urine was clear, hope there won't be any more xx

I don't think any bleeding is 'normal' but most of the time it isn't something to worry about. Just make sure the doctor/midwife is aware and they can advise further. I think the usual rule of thumb is that anything less than red and flowing, usually turns out to be ok.

I had bleeding for two weeks around 6/7w and all was fine. I had bleeding again at 14w and all was also fine. Sometimes they can't even really explain what causes it.

:)

I haven't had anything since thankfully, staying positive, thank you for replies xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->