Light Brown Discharge at 5 Weeks?

Don't worry too much! I swear it's bad luck. When you put your faith that everything will happen perfectly you will be great! :D

I know how you are feeling! I started with spotting yesterday and today had a 'stringy' piece of brown. I've had 2 prior losses (1 before each of my living children) and I was put on Clomid because I have low progesterone. I got pregnant on the cycle without Clomid. Unfortunately, my doc won't see me until the 22nd, even knowing all this. :(

Hang in there!

Fx for you Momof2!

My CM has a slight color to it again tonight, just enough to put a slightly off shade on the tp when I wiped, so I checked. But it's barely enough that a normal person probably would never notice it, so I think I just need to relax.

Well, it's back... quite a bit of dark brown discharge this morning (lotiony type discharge, but brown) and more recently some watery red/pink discharge. It's tapered off for the moment, but I'm really having a bad feeling about this pregnancy. I'm also having pain on both sides (feels like my overies), but not the middle like normal cramps. I also have a bit of a lower back ache.

If this pregnancy is not to be, I wish I'd just lose it already, I hate the delay! :(

Aaw kategirl go back the hospital for emergency scan! I had the same last pregnancy (real bad pressure pains) and just had enough one day and went to the hosp as I couldn't just wait and see anymore. They shud check ur bloods an cervix and do a little reassuring scan for u so u shud know what's happening.

I am gettin these side pains at the mo, really uncomfortable but no bleeding or anythin. How does ur stomach feel? Can you feel anythin like ur uterus? Is it painful to feel? Aaww I hope ur ok love xxx

I just saw this thread when searching for answers about my brown bleeding. Kate girl I see you saw the heartbeat! That's wonderful.

I'm 4w5d (same as my last chemical) and had a big dark brown bleed yesterday with a strong backache and cramps - and today nothing at all. So confused and may go in for blood work today. Of course now I'm fearing an ectopic because it was dark brown and painful! The worry is endless :(

Whitglass, I hope you have a sticky little bean in there!

After I had really high HCG levels they were worried about ectopic so they did a scan at 6w4d and we saw a heartbeat! They also saw an SCH which was the cause of the bleeding. I had a little more spotting after that, but no more for almost two full weeks now. I also found the heartbeat this morning on my doppler!

Yay! So happy for you.

That's so reassuring to hear too, I just can't get over the fact that I started this brown bleeding on the same day my last chemical was! I guess I need to go in for blood work, unfortunately I can't get there until Monday. It's a waiting game now.

i had tan spotting only twice. the first time it was 4 weeks and around afternoon and very random, no cramping. although i had cramping throughout the day, normally just mornings and evenings on a daily basis anyway. second time was caused by sexual activity. this spotting occurred tan as well, but it lasted all day but not everytime i wiped. sometimes it would be on my pantiliner though. thats the last time i spotted, two weeks ago. i still continue to get cramping. spotting is absolutely normal after sexual activity but even so, it keeps me from wanting to make love because spotting is just freaking me out no matter what!

i also went to the doctor about my cramping and he claimed that everything is completely normal and baby is fine, and i should continue to feel cramping over the next month as this will be my uterus growing. well its daily and 90% likely to be on the left side in one place. i also get period-like pains, which my midwife told me i should expect(before i even got them)

spotting is common in pregnancy and should only worry about it when its red and heavy like a period or similar. the cramping should only be a concern if its extremely painful or if you double over from it. strangely, my grandma and my sister's daughter both had their period(or bleeding and cramping just like it) for the first few months of their pregnancies. both had healthy happy babies.

Thanks, Catiren. Hearing stories like yours and kategirl's helps! I've had almost nothing since that one dark bleed, and then an hour ago a few watery drops went into the toilet. I remember my last chemical was watery in the beginning too.

I hate to get too TMI, but Kategirl you said you had brown blood and then watery red? I'm just so confused about how it keeps starting and stopping!

Yeah, I had some dark brown, some watery red, some pink, one time red to fill half a panty liner before I noticed it, and then another time a whole bunch of almost orange watery discharge. It all started and stopped after a couple hours.

Thanks hon. Appreciate the detail! ;) So far it's still old brown, very light, and no more red since yesterday during a BM. This waiting game is killing me. It's like I'm waiting to see if I'm still pregnant or not - because for all I know it's just taking awhile to come out, or everything is okay and it was just a normal bleed. I have no more pregnancy tests and can't get blood work until tomorrow. This is kind of torturous. I have a wedding to go to tonight, so hopefully that's distracting enough. I'm going to have a glass of wine for sure!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->