Light brown discharge?

Domimom

Reaction score
I am 6 weeks and the last 2 days I have had some light brown discharge, just in my underwear not when I wipe. I know this can mean old blood but from where? We have not had sex since I got my BFP. I am thinking it could be old blood from implantation bleeding maybe? I don't have cramps or any other bleeding. Has anybody else had this happen?

Aslong not red n clumps shud b fine could be implantation hun

I had almost daily bleeding from 3w to 6w. Was just implantation bleeding. If you have a little bleeding and call your OB, you can likely get them to give you a scan though. It's a good excuse to get in early. :winkwink:

I would say at 6 weeks it is very likely to be old implantation bleeding from weeks ago.

Thank you everybody. I can't get in until July 10th. They won't see me since I am not an established patient until 8-9 weeks so I just have to wait and hope everything is ok. I had some more today when I wiped so just hoping it doesn't get worse and just stops.

i have the same concern as you. so is it really normal? im 3 weeks and 6 days based on LMP.

I was told by my doctor as long as not bright red and alot and no cramping not to worry about it. I was reading that it's pretty common the first trimester and lasts 2-3 days and mine lasted 3 days. I also had some light pink mucus yesterday but just hoping everything is good. My appt is next Friday so we will see then.

I have the same, tan coloured spotting and a little when I wipe too. Just started today but I have had cramping for a few days. Everything I read told me sootting is ok as long as it isn't red and cramping is ok as long as no bleeding. I sort of have both now and I don't think there is anything I can do except wait. I'm in the very early stages so a scan isn't possible for 2-3 weeks.

Thinking of you!

I had light brown discharge almost daily until I was around 14 weeks with my son. Everything was fine xx

hi! will have tvs tomorrow since spotting has increased its amount. prayed all will be well. had some blood tests done earlier too. will have results tomorrow.

I had the same thing with my son and this pg. It freaked me out so much! It was very different from my mc though where I started having brown spotting and within an hour or two had full af bleeding with clots and cramps.

So sorry, hun. :hugs: I hope they were able to save your tube.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->