light brown spotting

Star- that's sooooo wonderful that scan went well. So happy to hear! Are you still spotting? Did dr. Say anything about that?

Just wanted to let you know I got back from my scan and all is well! We saw baby and heartbeat at 90 BPM. Measuring 5 weeks and 6 days -so 2 days behind which is good cuz I ovulated on day 16 so it matches up perfectly with that. Dr. said probably just implantation blood that trickles down sometimes but nothing to worry about. :cloud9:

Star- that's sooooo wonderful that scan went well. So happy to hear! Are you still spotting? Did dr. Say anything about that?

Just wanted to let you know I got back from my scan and all is well! We saw baby and heartbeat at 90 BPM. Measuring 5 weeks and 6 days -so 2 days behind which is good cuz I ovulated on day 16 so it matches up perfectly with that. Dr. said probably just implantation blood that trickles down sometimes but nothing to worry about. :cloud9:

I forgot to add that I haven't spotted at all the last couple of days so hopefully that's all done now!

So happy to hear that, staycb. There' s no reassurance better than seeing that heartbeat.

Glad to hear the spotting's gone too. Hopefully now you can relax and start enjoying your pregnancy.

Great news stayc :) yes definitely time to start enjoying pregnancy now!

I had some rusty watery red bleeding at 6+2. Went to ER and all looked well. 8 days later had a few more drops. Then 3 days later started bleeding on and off again. Went for a scan and my dr said all looked beautiful. There's a small subchorionic hemorrhage there but nothing to worry about. Still trying so hard not to stress Everytime I see it!!

Seeing blood is terrifying, aPharmD, even when we know there's an explanation. So glad the news was good for you -- are they keeping an eye on your subchorionic haemorrhage?

woke up with morning with some brown bleeding.. a bit worried but some of these stories made me feel better than you ladies... Still waiting for the nurse to call me back...

woke up with morning with some brown bleeding.. a bit worried but some of these stories made me feel better than you ladies... Still waiting for the nurse to call me back...

Keep us posted hun! My Dr. said up to 30% women spot - and that brown blood is old blood.

The nurse just called back and wants me to get an ultrasound at 1:30 today.. praying i see a heartbeat.. Im hoping its just the implantation bleed... or the placenta settling into its spot..

yes, just got back.. All is good!! we saw our lil guy with a heartbeat BPM167!! Saw a head and little body with arm buds.. So cute... measuring 7w6d.. IM sooooo relieved, that was scary but glad its over and we got to see our little one... Thank you for the well wishes..

is anyone still spotting at all? I haven't had anything really since last Monday morning, however this morning I saw a tiny, tiny light brown on my progesterone applicator. Not worrying about it though..... if I wasn't looking for it, I wouldn't have even noticed. Cant help but to analyze everything that goes near that area now LOL

I've been spotting since Thursday, sometimes it's barely there other times it feels like a lot. I've had absolutely no pain (except in my left hip but I think it is unrelated) and there hasn't been any clots. I can't get hold of the midwife until Tuesday but I'm still worried. I want little baby to be safe. I'm glad for other women's stories though - it gives me even just a little hope. GL to anyone else going through it!

Hi ladies. best wishes to all of you for healthy and happy pregnancies. I bled/spotted for the first 10 weeks with my son. It was really stressful, and the doctors never found out why! He was born term (c--section).

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->