Light Headiness..Normal? 11w4d

amber87jones

Reaction score
ok so where do I actually start..yesterday I was walking to my husbands work which is a good mile because he forgot something at home and the temp was 84*..I took water with me because I know the heat can get to you..well I was almost there when I got extreamly lightheaded and faint..i didn't pass out but I did need to sit for a few minutes..then I got up made it to my husbands work and then he brought me home and kept an eye on me..i doubt its baby realted but would like some input on this..also last night and so far today my head feels really cloudy..im chalking this up to everything my body is going through but would love some advice and insight into this has anyone else experienced this?? Thank you

I had phases of light headed-ness/dizzy spells all through pregnancy with my last due to low blood pressure and sure as had a few phases and its low again so far this time. Like you say theres alot going on with you, changes due to baby so many normal things it could be down to but if id definately mention it next time you have a check up or maybe ring if it happens again, better to get checked and know its a harmless cause and maybe some advice on how to avoid it again.

I have read that dizziness is a symptom of pregnancy. I would imagine that light headedness is similar. I have felt that way a few times also. Especially if I stand up to fast.

I also think the heat could have made you light headed even if you weren't pregnant.

The heat definitely didn't help with the dizziness, that's probably what made it worse than the usual pregnancy dizziness that can happen. I know for myself if I get too warm I feel like I'm going to pass out and whenever I'm at week + 6 I have massive dizzy spells - it's weird.

I've had dizzy spells a few times but once I sit down for a couple of mine I'm fine.

yea all normal! Ive always found it at its worse in the 2nd tri.

Your blood volume is increasing at the moment (by up to 40%) so it takes longer for the blood to circulate back to the lungs to be oxygenated... And this is why some women feel dizzy etc! I went through a period of fainting but it passed after a few weeks. Remember to snack throughout the day because blood sugar levels and blood pressure levels influence each other.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->