• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

*Light Hearted* Anyone guilty of buying baby stuff or choosing names yet?!

I really like the Amazon idea. I hadn't even thought of that. Sometimes while OH is at work I will go to Walmart by myself and while I am grocery shopping wander through the baby section, just to look and see what they have, planning for when I can actually go ahead and start buying things.

Also, my brother has two little ones, one is almost three and the other almost one, so when mine comes around I will have plenty of hand-me-downs to choose from!

We have discussed names we thought we would give ourselves plenty of time as we can never agree..

hubby has a girl name he loves I think its okay and I have a boy name I love and he thinks its okay. aso if there is no agreement I think we will have to choose those.

I look at baby stuff all the time and have wanted to get a couple things to spread the cost (seeing nappies on offer in supermarket etc) but Hubby doesnt want to jinx it.

The amazon thing is a good idea I maybe starting that :)
xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"