light hearted ttc

Ladies ladies ladies! I just got another free psychic reading from Inbal and this is what it says...

"Numerology wise if all is ok health wise with both of you you should be able to get pregnant starting your coming birth date and until his next birth date at 2012 with probably a baby boy, the tarot suggested indeed it is possible the time frame for your pregnancy is up to 3 months from now. the tarot were also worrying a bit about your cycle , try to make sure it is balanced and you are ready for it. i wish you good luck."

Now this is freaky because my birthday is coming up soon! Also, my cycles have been crazy and i didnt tell the psychic anything about my cycle and Inbal was spot on. Also I am going to the doc about my cycles etc. So ummm this is really great! My PMA is very high now and this is the best thing to read before I go to bed well after DH and I shower and dtd then go to bed :haha: What do you ladies think? This is so weird that the day DH and I talking about babies etc that I receive this tonight in my email.

oo that's good Mzswizz! It's great when you don't have to do anything. PLus those doghnuts are abosulte heaven! :-D
and from that reading, your bfp must be round the corner!! GL hope you catch that egg soon! :-D

well last night me and OH managed to dtd, make up style. I think this style might be the best :haha: que the pillow under bum and OH laughing at what appears to be the idiocy of it :shrug: :haha:

Got a drs appt for 10am this morning to talk about me returning to work on Monday...might just squeeze in a TTC talk as well! hehehehe. At least it's not raining here anymore :-D

x

Good morning everyone :) blaahhh FF now makes me at 3dpo!!! ugh even more waiting now!!

TTC-yay for dtd with DH and GL hopefully you get some answers about ttc :thumbup:

AC-Aw boo. Well atleast it doesnt have you at 1dpo so thats a bright side of it :haha: But i know what you mean about the wait.

AFM, good afternoon ladies! All i would like to say is thank you Krispy Kreme :rofl: DH and I dtd last night and this morning I was woke up by DH pouncing on me so we dtd again :haha: It was funny because afterwards, he told me that he wants to have sex 24/7 with me and this is what i signed up for when i got married to him :rofl: Well since he's in a good mood....Xmas BFP here we come!! I think we all are going to get our bfp sooner rather than later. And that reading just gave me a little inspiration that im on the right path to a successful pregnancy.

hello lovely ladies how r we all 2day?

ac arghhhh thats annoying :( i dont chart so im just guessing ov so im prob wrong 2 lol

ttc glad u managed 2 get some :happydance: funny how men get in the mood when u get on top and shove ur tits in there face ...... or is that just me :rofl:

mzswizz im defo thinking ur bfp is round the corner just make sure u jump on dh lots and lots sure he wont mind lol

well iv just got in from work and im knackered sthere defo will NOT!!b any bding 2night but i did say that last night and we still did woops lol

TTC-yay for dtd with DH and GL hopefully you get some answers about ttc :thumbup:

AC-Aw boo. Well atleast it doesnt have you at 1dpo so thats a bright side of it :haha: But i know what you mean about the wait.

AFM, good afternoon ladies! All i would like to say is thank you Krispy Kreme :rofl: DH and I dtd last night and this morning I was woke up by DH pouncing on me so we dtd again :haha: It was funny because afterwards, he told me that he wants to have sex 24/7 with me and this is what i signed up for when i got married to him :rofl: Well since he's in a good mood....Xmas BFP here we come!! I think we all are going to get our bfp sooner rather than later. And that reading just gave me a little inspiration that im on the right path to a successful pregnancy.

There we have it ladies. If we want our OH to dtd, get Krispy Kreme doughnuts! :haha: although my OH doesn't like them all that much :-( Mzswizz congrats on the dtd hehe. The more the dtd, the higher the chances! :)

AC- poor you! it's so annoying. i think it's the worst part of TTC...the damn waiting and not knowing anything!

oh the drs went ok. I said about the pregnancy the other month and she did a bit of feeling in my tummy and was like there's definitely nothing there now :-( but at least I know that OH and I work! :haha: she asked about us TTC and I lost my nerve and was like "well we're not ACTIVELY trying...." :blush: I'm going back in 8 weeks so she can weigh me soo I'll ask her then...IF it hasn't happened already :-D

skyraaa-im doing well and yes dtd alot is something dh wont mind because he already said he wants to have sex 24/7. Im just hoping i have the stamina to keep going :rofl:

ttc-well atleast you go back and then you can talk about it. Im going to talk to my doctor about all the issues and questions i have. I hope he prepared to sit there for a few hours :rofl:

im hoping we all get our december :bfp: bloody hell we all deserve it we all been working 4 it lol!!! :dust: :dust: :dust:

Yes i know! And what are the odds that now i finally get to go to the doctor and also DH has been in a sex all day mood lately so hopefully that stays and doesnt go away because we need this bfp :haha:

yes when is everyone's next AF is due? Mines should be here around Dec. 24th

hear, hear! FX'd to be bump budies :-D

I don't know exactly when mine is due but I believe it to be around 12th dec! :-D

btw, i'm getting an ache in my tummy....like an AF pain but i'm nowhere near! wondering what it could be (hoping ovulation though!) hopefully the dtd last night caught the possible egg! :-D

got a achey tummy sunday so hoping that was ov af is due 10th according 2 my calender :)

Just talked to another psychic (yes i'm defo obsessed!) and she totally zoned into exactly what's been happening in my life and my OHs. I asked about pregnancy and she actually said that she sees one reaaallly soon and actually asked if there's a chance i'm pregnant now! exciting!

Sorry just had to share it as i've promised OH i wouldn't talk to any more psychics! lol :bush:

aw boo so i got to wait longer darnit :haha: but im due to ov around the time you ladies are due for AF like around the 10th which im worried about because i go to the doc on the 8th and i know i wont get the results back until after ov :dohh: So im just going to dtd and hope for the best and when push comes to shove i can just get bloodwork done to see if i ov'd anyways :haha:

TTC-i like that reading. did you pay for it? sounds like you ladies are in ov mode. Im still 11 days away. It seems so close yet so far :haha:

I have no idea when im due af... im still not any way regular since I got my implant out :thumbup:

oops didnt mean to do thumbs up there! haha thats wat I get for watchin tv and doin this at same time :dohh:

Dont worry im the same way :haha: Im trying to register for courses, be on BnB, talk to DH about everything, think about the doc appt, and do the bills all at once :dohh: Can you say headache?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->