light hearted ttc

Jo, I'm so sorry you're going through such a rough time. You do what's right for you lovely. Xxx

Arthur is now 11 weeks old, he is such a good baby. For the last 2 weeks he has slept at least 8 hours straight every night. I really am enjoying having him, with the first (Darcy) you really worry if you are doing it right. But with arthur I'm just enjoying every minute.

Oh wow! 11 weeks already?? The time seriously is just flying!!

Lately I'm trying to think of ways to make money so I can save up... it is hard though because I don't get an allowance or anything, I just am told to use credit.

Wow doesn't time fly!! 11weeks! It's lovely when they sleep through isn't it! Lol. Glad your enjoying him. Xx

Jo how's things with you?

Ashley maybe look into what your intitled to as a single parent? Can you get a part time job? X

Lily how's you and bubs doing? Any new pics? Xx

How is everyone doing? Theo will be 4 weeks old tomorrow! Cant believe its gone by so fast, but I am glad the newborn phase is almost over so I can get some more sleep lol.

Ashley - can you maybe do some babysitting to earn money?

Claire - how is your pregnancy going? Have you gotten any scans yet?

This is baby Theo (or Teddy as my hubby calls him lol) just taken today!

Attachments

• teddy sc.jpg
    teddy sc.jpg
    18.9 KB · Views: 2
  • teddy sc2.jpg
    teddy sc2.jpg
    20.2 KB · Views: 2
  • teddy sc3.jpg
    teddy sc3.jpg
    22.9 KB · Views: 2
  • teddy sc4.jpg
    teddy sc4.jpg
    27.9 KB · Views: 2
Ahh he's is gorgeous!!!! Such a handsome little soul!!! Bless!!!!

Yep I've had 2 scans so far one at 4 weeks then one at 6 weeks where we saw a hb!! And I found babies hb on Tuesday and again last night on the Doppler!! So glad I have that!!! Our 12 week scan is on the 9th Nov and we've booked a gender scan for the 9th Dec and we're taking the kids to find out the sex! Il be 16 weeks then. I'm finding it tricky to hide my growing bump now lol!!

Jo how's things with you?

Ashley any joy with finding work? X

I am so glad that baby is doing well Claire! Cant wait to find out what you're having!

How's everyone doing?

Had our scan on Thursday everything was great!! Xx

Hey everyone! Hope you all are well! I'm looking forward to the holidays... the kids are really looking forward to it too :) I'm surprising them by making them both aprons :D

The DH is still annoying as ever, anytime I think things will be good he then is jerky again. But I'm just trying so hard to make things work, like I don't think I have any alternative that I can handle at the moment.

Hi ladies sorry iv not been on its been a crazy time. Things are still unsure whether their dad wants to take me to court for more access but things are going ok so far hes started taking them out alone at the weekends and has his first overnight with them on friday. Dreading it and looking forward to it at the same time!
So i have some exciting news too - theres a new man on the scene!! Seems fast i kno but hes an old friend that iv suddenly seen differently and so far its going great! We just taking things slow but i couldnt be happier! Waking up in the morning smiling for a change!
Ashley u can do it! I am proof! Feels like im finally taking charge of my life i cant recommend it enough!

Ahh jo I'm so happy for you!!! Life is too short to hang around! Xxx

How is everyone doing?

Claire - you're finding out the gender soon right? Cant believe you are already 16 weeks!

Theo is 10 weeks old and it seems like he is growing everyday! He's the chunkiest out of my 3. He currently weighs 13 lbs even, which Jayden and Zach only weighed around 12 lb at 4 months old. He's so adorable and we are so in love with him!

Time is flying now!! Yeah we find out Saturday!!! Can't wait!!!!! Xx

Jo, I'm so happy for you!! :) However I don't think I am brave enough to get out of my relationship... everything feels too uncertain to think about that :(

Lily, I love seeing pics of Theo! He is soooo cute :D

Claire, how exciting!!

So I got a kitten! I named him Mai Tai :haha: yes after the drink! He is so crazy and full of energy, he is about 3 months old. And I have to protect our Christmas tree from him daily!

Good luck for the scan rics! Im still here lurking..theres things i wanna tell u guys but feel its a bit public incase the ex oh goes snooping lol x

Ooh tell us more Jo!!
Life here is great with little Arthur and Darcy’s
Arthur is a dream baby, so happy and sleeps, just what you need. He’s just over 4 months now. Can’t believe how quick it’s gone!

Attachments

• AB4907C7-90A3-4049-9C66-B3B2F6F92F03.jpg
    AB4907C7-90A3-4049-9C66-B3B2F6F92F03.jpg
    39.7 KB · Views: 0
Darcy was 5 last weekend, how quick has that gone??

Attachments

• 3AD1419D-C043-4224-AF74-F53BD8D2D4C0.jpg
    3AD1419D-C043-4224-AF74-F53BD8D2D4C0.jpg
    59.5 KB · Views: 4
Lovely pics blondie!

Yes jo tell us more!!!

We are team pink!!!! 😂😆😆

Ahh your kitten sounds sweet!!!

Cant believe Darcy is already 5 blondiejay!

Jo- I am so happy for you, you truly deserve it!

Love the name Mai Tai Ashley! I also hope you will find happiness again someday, whether it be with your husband or someone else, as Claire said life is too short!

Claire - Congrats on being team pink! Send some of that pink dust my way so that we hopefully can be team pink in the future. May be a few years from now, but we need it lol. Are your kids excited?

Oh yeah there over the moon!!! There very excited! Jamie would have liked a brother but he didn't take it too bad and is happy at the fact in a few years he will have his own room!! Lol. X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->