light hearted ttc

Found you ladies!! hope you're all good - i've been pretty annoyed with oh as last weekend when I think i was ov-ing he just wasnt u for it.. he even caught me out said 'you're never this horny for this many days in a row - it must be the right time of the month - thats well cheeky!!' he wasnt impressed:dohh:

and this weekend its far too late and he's up for it! grrr

i know the feeling josephine. How come men be up for it when it doesnt matter and when it does count, their sex drive is down :nope:. DH is like that sometimes but now I dotn give him as much sex so now he is grateful for what he gets which would also be pre and around o time lol

looks like im going to be dtd tonight :happydance: pad really has nothing but a quarter size drop on it and its brown which means the end and also when i wipe it was just discharge :happydance: oh yes bring on a december bfp

hehe great news.. hope the m/c doesnt mess up your cycles too much! Mine after the suspected m/cs have been shorter by a few days.. hope that helps you catch ov if its similar for you as our stories were..

hopefully it is similar. Im ready for a bfp already!! We have to go to my parents house to give my dad his bday gift because his bday was yesterday. So by the time we come back, im expecting AF to be gone for good. Shoot even if there is a little bit left, im still going to dtd :rofl:

hello jose thought u wud find us was wondering where u were :wave:

good morning ladies well last night me and oh got down and dirty :rofl: oh and this morning hes got his sex drive bk wooohoo

i was spose 2 ov this weekend just hopewe dne enough 2 cover it :)

jose u need 2 tell ur oh 2 man up!!! i swear men work it out in there little heads when we ov just dont mention it 2 him and try not 2 act 2 horny then he prob wont think anything of it and dtd :)

skyraaa-woohoo thats great :happydance:

AFM, Bleeding has stopped since yesterday :happydance: But no dtd as of yet but its okay. Im just happy the bleeding has ended. Now we can move forward to the next process. Hmm wonder if i can get some fertilTEA if thats what its called.

Hi skyraa - yeah i found you!

me and oh just dtd then he fell asleep!! *cue me with my legs in the air right now and bnb on the laptop haha.. cant even put legs in the air when he around hes so ntnp!!

Mszwizz i looked at that fertilitea post someone made but im not sure it has agnus castus in it which caan alter your cycles badly if u dont really need it... mine have just got back on track so Im not gonna try it xx

me and oh just dtd then he fell asleep!! *cue me with my legs in the air right now and bnb on the laptop haha.. cant even put legs in the air when he around hes so ntnp!!

Mszwizz i looked at that fertilitea post someone made but im not sure it has agnus castus in it which caan alter your cycles badly if u dont really need it... mine have just got back on track so Im not gonna try it xx

haha i do that to and oh half always says stop being so stupid but i still try and hold it in as much as pos :)
i have no idea how these girls on here check there cm my fannys just full of :sperm: :rofl:

hello mzswizz how r u 2day? so happy the bleeding has stopped bet i know what u b doing 2night ;)

haha i do that to and oh half always says stop being so stupid but i still try and hold it in as much as pos :)
i have no idea how these girls on here check there cm my fannys just full of :sperm: :rofl:
hello mzswizz how r u 2day? so happy the bleeding has stopped bet i know what u b doing 2night ;)

lol ur so funny... i dont even do it infront of my oh he'll say im cheating or being cheeky he@ll know why but wouldnt think it was so commonly done.. I still really want to try preseed or concieve plus I just dont know how to bring up the subject with him he's so ntnp! I know he will pull a face and be put off

hmmm those things scare me a bit i dont want my life 2 just b around ttc but i spose id feel differant if it still hasnt happened in a few months this is only my 2nd month trying first ended in a chemical :( how long hav u been trying?

hmmm those things scare me a bit i dont want my life 2 just b around ttc but i spose id feel differant if it still hasnt happened in a few months this is only my 2nd month trying first ended in a chemical :( how long hav u been trying?

been ntnp for 16 months :( my oh just doesnt get that that is quite a while and we need to be progressing to full on trying

welcome snoobs :)

I know this was for non ttc chat :p Can anyone help me ... Im 3 days late tested with a very cheap test off the interent and bfn, I tested on the day af was due, This is my first cycle off bc, Should i test with one of my clearblues?

I know this was for non ttc chat :p Can anyone help me ... Im 3 days late tested with a very cheap test off the interent and bfn, I tested on the day af was due, This is my first cycle off bc, Should i test with one of my clearblues?

hi sheeps its not just for non ttc chat hun post anything in here we mainly moan about our oh lol

i wud defo test again in my experiance superdrug test are good they r 10miu
or a frer stay away from clear blues as blue dyes give lots of evaps unless u doing a digi :) gl hun really hope u get ur bfp keep us updated

and remember 2 come chat 2 us whenever u like x

been ntnp for 16 months :( my oh just doesnt get that that is quite a while and we need to be progressing to full on trying

welcome snoobs :)

i can understand how u wud b pissed off i defo wud b 2 maybe u need 2 hav a lil chat with him make him understand stupid men!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->