Light period - pregnant?

rebeccalouise

Reaction score
So me and hubby are trying for our third and final baba! :) This month I've come on a couple of days earlier than expected, on Sunday.. It's now Thursday, and instead of the bleeding getting heavier as normal, I'm still just spotting on and off? I've been wearing pads and tampax, and when I've changed them, they've hardly had anything on compared to when I'm normally on my period. The blood started off red for the first 2 days, but then changed to brown, and has been brown ever since! Sorry for TMI, I'm just really confused as to what's going on.. I tested yesterday, BFN - if this is implantation bleeding, would I of had a BFP by now? I've also broken out in spots, like I did when I was first pregnant with my youngest. Anyone had anything similar, is it just a strange period?

Tia! :) X

I don't have an answer sorry, but I understand your confusion. I'm currently 2 days late. I had red blood when I wiped yesterday then nothing and some brown discharge today when I wiped. Also have a shooting pain above my c section scar. I think my body is just making a song and dance about coming on.

I do not have experience with this but how many dpo are you? Could you have I'd later and so it may be implantation bleeding? I think you have to wait like two days after implantation bleeding or so to see a rise in hcg levels to show a positive. Good luck- keep us updated!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->