Lightening

gemstone

mother
Reaction score
Crutch Ouch all yesterday k kept getting it. Was quite sharp 😞. Haven't had any today. So I assume all is well. Can't wait for lil man to beach bigger so I can feel every movement. At the moment it's just the odd prod & poke at the sides where I assume my placenta stops. As I have a low anterior. This pregnancy is so different I'm used to feeling everything this time it's so cushioned in there I can't..

Anyone else be having ⚡️⚡️ Crutch Lol

Not yet for me but my last pregnancy it was awful!! Had to keep stoping walking the dog because of it must have looked v strange!xx

Not yet for me but my last pregnancy it was awful!! Had to keep stoping walking the dog because of it must have looked v strange!xx

😂😂 this time it was a lot worse than with the girls. Felt like I was sat on a poker 😱lol. Wonder if it gets worse with every pregnancy xx

I only started getting it with my third and was 30+ weeks hoping it doesn't appear earlier this time..

I had it in the third trimester last time and it was really painful to the point where I screamed out loud at times.
Hope it stops soon :hugs:

I had it in the third trimester last time and it was really painful to the point where I screamed out loud at times.
Hope it stops soon :hugs:

Me too! I think it's just the way he is laying. I am getting massive this time round. Never shown this early but I'm huge 😱

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->