Lighter tests?

LynAnne

Mum to 2 Boys
Reaction score
Sorry if this isn't the right place to post this but I *think* I am pregnant and I'm hopeful you ladies can help me out.

I got my BFP on Saturday with a pretty clear, distinct line but when I went to test again today the line is so faint that I can barely see it at all. Like it is a real squinter. I'm about 99% sure it's there though. Now on Saturday I had a proper eight or nine hour hold before testing whereas last night I needed to pee at 2am (tested at 7.45). Could this explain the change in darkness as my fmu was possibly more diluted?

I'm terrified of a chemical or miscarriage. I don't exactly have many symptoms at the moment (random retching and tender bbs) but there is no sign of AF either. I'm only about 4+4. I think I'm going to test tomorrow again but maybe see if I can get my hands in a clear blue digital one instead of this line malarkey.

Should I be worried?!

Did you use different tests as sometimes different brands give different results?

I would day just get a clear blue as least you can see the word pregnant or not pregnant

Good Luck :)

Nope, it was the second test from the same pack. DH is going to buy me a Clear Blue one on his way home so that I can see the word instead of having to decipher a line!

If you tested positive on both test, then you are most likely pregnant. A false positive is extremely rare. You can try a clear blue to ease your mind.Good Luck and enjoy!

:flower:

Mine did that at one point too. But I took it at different time in the day. So maybe you are ok. I know even withou cheapies if I got up to pee that my test was a bit lighter. Those I always tested with fmu.

If you do find it to completely go then come back I would be worried about ectopic. Thoigh it's rare to tell this way. Usually people notice first with pink/orange discharge or severe cramping. I'm not wanting to scare you, :hugs: but ectopic is serious. I had it between the last two of my pg.

allforthegirl - I know that ectopics are serious which obviously I'm also worried about. I don't have any cramping or bleeding though although I know that those symptoms don't necessarily appear but at least I've got no sign of that. I do fear that I'm just worrying for worrying sake though. I think even with the healthiest of pregnancies I'd be a worrier.

I know that, for the moment at least, I am pregnant. I'm just hoping my tiny bean stick and everything is actually okay.

I think that the test was a sign that my little bean wasn't sticking :nope: I woke up this morning to some reddish/brown blood and I think I'm back to TTC. Just going to wait for AF to come full force now.

Bit disappointed but it was only our first month of trying and I wish all you ladies a happy and healthy nine months!

Fingers crossed hun it's just implantation bleed and baba is a sticky one xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->