Lightheaded?

sarah1989

Reaction score
The last few days I have been suffering with episodes of lightheadedness/dizziness and occasional nausea. It seems to go away when I eat something. Doesn't seem to matter what it is I eat, it goes away within 15-30 minutes. (I had a sandwich yesterday and it went away, I had an apple today and it went away, so the food isn't staying the same to help it go away.)
I am staying hydrated and drinking lots. Taking multi-vitamins daily and eating a balanced diet.

Has anyone ever experienced this? Any ideas would be great! I am just tired of feeling this way over and over again. :wacko:

Could it be blood sugar related? Sometimes when peoples blood sugar get too low they can feel weak/light headed, i would see your doctor/health professional hun xx

How's your blood pressure? My blood pressure is always very low and I get can get lightheaded from it and I've even fainted a couple times because of it. It could also be low blood sugar as well, Although that is usually accompanied by feelings of shakiness and confusion, your sugar can still be low enough to cause lightheadedness without those other symptoms.

I'd definitely see your GP if it keeps happening hun.

I am thinking it is blood sugar related. I went to the drug store tonight and had my blood pressure tested and it was:
Systolic = 127
Diastolic = 87
Pulse = 111

I think my pulse is quite high, but that could be because of my hypothyroidism??
I have called my GP, but they don't have any openings for 3 weeks :dohh:. If it keeps up I will try to get to the clinic and see if they can help :)

A simple test might be to wake up and have something really sugery; see if you are fine for the day and then the next day dont have anything sugery. Could be a glucose problem.

A simple test might be to wake up and have something really sugery; see if you are fine for the day and then the next day dont have anything sugery. Could be a glucose problem.

Thanks, I will try this and see if it works :D I never thought to try this. :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->