"Lightning Crotch" at 15 weeks?

21yrsurvivor

Reaction score
Yes you read the title right, LOL. I have been have these sharp pinching pains off and on today (and had them a couple weeks ago too) I researched it and found out it's called "Lightning Crotch" but when I read the stories from women they were all further along and when I read about it they said it's the baby getting into position...of course I start to worry as I have this entire pregnancy.

Has anyone else had this this early?

With my first pregnancy, lightening crotch started around 10-12 weeks. With this second one, it started at like 8 weeks. So yes, it happens early on, and no baby isn't about to pop out lol. It does get much worse later on tho. Also round ligament pain is very similar, and that also starts early on both times for me

Hi! I advise you to consult with your doctor. You will be calmer)

I've had lightning crotch since about 10 weeks, I wouldn't worry but you can call your doctor or midwife to put your mind at ease

I also had this around 16 weeks! It would happen if I stood up suddenly. It was really scary! But then it mostly went away. Every now and then it comes back though randomly. I think it is the round ligament pain.

Thanks for the reply ladies! It's not near as bad today...thank god. The past few days my body has been hurting all over. I'm guessing it's growing pains LOL.

Mine comes and goes. I had horrible lightning crotch just walking yesterday but am feeling much better today! I noticed it is worse with MS which has worsened ��

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->