Lightweight Stroller Recommendations

blueblue

Finally a Rainbow
Reaction score
Has anyone got any recommendations for a lightweight stroller for travel/busy city centres? I'm looking at the Maclaren Mark II (but unsure as it doesn't recline for LO's naps), Uppababy G-Luxe (think it may be a bit heavy - my everyday pram is only 6.5kg but far too bulky for city/underground etc). My little girl is 6 months old, but she's tiny for her age at around 13lbs and on the 0.4th centile for height so am unsure if a stroller suitable from 6 months plus like the Maclaren would be too big for her?

Thanks x

We use the Britax B Motion. Really easy to push and turn with one hand, goid until 4 years, sturdy, air tires, fully reclines, sleek 3 wheel design...:cloud9: And you can carry babby and push it easily too if needed!

Go for Mountain Buggy Nano , Joovy Caboose Ultralight and Mountain Buggy MB Mini Travel System. I would rate these stroller 5/5 any time .

if you are looking for good lightweight stroller then do consider this

Thanks

I had a travel system but we changed Gracie to a full time buggy at 7.5 months and I love it!

Ours is the mamas and papas swirl. It reclines and comes with a sun shade, rain cover etc, and is umbrella fold which was the selling point for us. Its pretty sturdy for the price.

I think the age limit is more for the development of their spine rather than the actual size. I'm sure Gracie was less than 13lb when we put her in hers, she's only 16lb now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->