Like a period UPDATE

Hoping the scan goes well tomorrow x

Ok, they have found a sac in the uterus. They can't tell me if I will go on to mc or if this is a viable pregnancy. Waiting on the consultant to come round. But it's looking likely I can go home. And more bloods and a scan again to see what's happening. Thanks for your your support ladies. Please say a few more prayers for me!! Xx

The consultant has just said there is two sacs. 1 looks disturbed & the other 1 looks fine. So rescan on the 28th. He said I'm likely to have some more bleeding. But can't say if I will mc or carry on. Fx'd it carries on 🙏🙏🙏

The consultant has just said there is two sacs. 1 looks disturbed & the other 1 looks fine. So rescan on the 28th. He said I'm likely to have some more bleeding. But can't say if I will mc or carry on. Fx'd it carries on 🙏🙏🙏

Everythings crossed for you.

Also they told me the wrong hcg it was actually 2833 in 36hrs. So I had another 12hrs lefts to climb. So fingers crossed they got up by Tuesday xx

Hcg levels do take longer to double anyway gemstone after they reach 1200! Don't get too carried away by them. The scan will tell you more on Tuesday and hopefully you'll see your little beany baby.

You're in my thoughts, I've been lurking and you've been through so much in such a short time. The only consolation I can provide is to reiterate my story with my daughter - I bled so much, varied from spotting to super heavy with clots, all the time until 14 weeks. I was constantly going back and forth between feeling reassured and being sure I was m/cing. The doctors never could tell me why it happened. My birth mother had the same problem with all of her pregnancies and she has five healthy kids. Your levels sound good, plus doesn't is rise slower after it hits the thousands? I know it's completely impossible to not freak out and despair when you bleed early on but please just know we're all here for you! And there is hope as long as your levels aren't dropping! :hugs:

You're in my thoughts, I've been lurking and you've been through so much in such a short time. The only consolation I can provide is to reiterate my story with my daughter - I bled so much, varied from spotting to super heavy with clots, all the time until 14 weeks. I was constantly going back and forth between feeling reassured and being sure I was m/cing. The doctors never could tell me why it happened. My birth mother had the same problem with all of her pregnancies and she has five healthy kids. Your levels sound good, plus doesn't is rise slower after it hits the thousands? I know it's completely impossible to not freak out and despair when you bleed early on but please just know we're all here for you! And there is hope as long as your levels aren't dropping! :hugs:

Yeah I know. They just had me panicking all morning. The sonographer had me worried coz I had fluid round my left ovary. She didn't say anything to me about the sacs and kept the screen facing her. Then she said they will probably keep testing my hcg levels. But my consultant said at first he had seen something in the uterus. Then came back and said there was 2 sacs. I was shocked! Lol. I have no real symptoms at all! Just bloating and constipation, heartburn. He said they won't check my levels again. He will let nature take its course. And what will be will be. He said I could go on to have 2 normal babies or 1 or none. He did say tho that be prepared for some more bleeding as I had some free fluid in there from 1 of the sacs. My hormones never doubled with Ellie and she is now 6months old. They will just continue to scan me. He said no pregnancies are the same or an exact science. So will know more on Tuesday. So praying at least 1 or both sticks around! xx

Hcg levels do take longer to double anyway gemstone after they reach 1200! Don't get too carried away by them. The scan will tell you more on Tuesday and hopefully you'll see your little beany baby.

Hopefully or at least the start of them. As I will only be 5weeks+4

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"