Like a period UPDATE

Good luck hun x

Thank you. Bleeding has stopped again. So hoping that a good. Was wondering seems as I ovulated 2 eggs. 1 from each ovary. Could 1 of just implanted a couple of days later? Could that of caused the other bleed x

It sounds like you have a vanishing twin to me. Explains the wonky sac, funny hcg levels and the bleeding x

Its estimated 1 in 8 conceptions are twin conceptions but only 1 in 80 births are twin births. In at least 20% of recognised twin pregnancies, one of the twins is either miscarried or absorbed back into the body. It's known as vanishing twin. It happened to my mother. She thought she had miscarried completely but my brother was still tucked in safely

Its estimated 1 in 8 conceptions are twin conceptions but only 1 in 80 births are twin births. In at least 20% of recognised twin pregnancies, one of the twins is either miscarried or absorbed back into the body. It's known as vanishing twin. It happened to my mother. She thought she had miscarried completely but my brother was still tucked in safely

Wow, I didn't know that. Thanks letting me know x

Fingers crossed for you.

Just to let you know, I was admitted to hospital when I was around 5 weeks because of terrible pains and generally unwell. A consultant did a scan on the first day I was in there and said I had free fluid in my uterus and they thought it was ectopic. The sonographer the next day said I had no free fluid in my uterus and it was not ectopic.

Fingers crossed for you.

Just to let you know, I was admitted to hospital when I was around 5 weeks because of terrible pains and generally unwell. A consultant did a scan on the first day I was in there and said I had free fluid in my uterus and they thought it was ectopic. The sonographer the next day said I had no free fluid in my uterus and it was not ectopic.

Thank you. Well they have ruled that out now. Just got to hope 1 or our little pips stays put. Congratulations

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->