Likely Pregnant, or not?

idontevenknow

Reaction score
ok so. unprotected sex was had on August 17th. there was a little bit of bleeding during sex. My period was due on the 23rd. It didn't come. I've never ever been more than a day late. In fact I'm almost always right on the day or a day early. i've felt alot of nausea the last few days but i'm willing to contribute that to being anxious about possibly being pregnant. No actual puking.

Today is the 27th and this evening there was very light pink/brownish blood/discharge? Nothing like my normal period. maybe implantation? or breakthrough bleeding? I've taken three tests, the past few days since the period didn't show up. All negative.

Also. I've had mono for the last month. I got officially over it a little over a week ago, and I've read that illnesses like that can delay your period.
does it seem more likely to be pregnant or have period delayed from mono? :wacko:
I'm going crazy trying to figure it out.

Seems to me more like delayed period.

It sounds more likely to be your period rather than pregnancy, but why not wait an other week or so and do an other test. If your still unsure after that, do a blood test and settle your uncertainty!

I'm wondering about myself so maybe someone can offer some advise..
I decided to stop taking Yasmin pill because i was unhappy with the way it made me feel. My husband and I have been married one year, I had been taking the pill for about 18 months. We dont have any children yet. I'm ready for one though so i decided to stop using birth control all together.
I took my last pill on Sun 13th July and had my period from 17th - 21st July. Today is the 43rd day of my cycle and no sign of my period yet. No sign of any of my usual symptoms either, and i dont seem to have the typical pregnancy symptoms either. 2 weeks ago i had a thumping inexplicable headache for 2 days, and since Sunday I've been feeling premenstral in terms of my mood (MOODY, emotional, and eating lots) and have just started to feel really bloated, but don't have the usual craps or tender enlarged breasts.

Is it probably just my period delayed and regulating after coming off the pill? Or is there a chance I'm pregnant? I love the idea of being pregnant right now but dont want to get my hopes up in case its completely normal to feel like this after coming off the pill.

help!?

i suffer very irregular periods they are always late and im always heavy and go through extreme pain, i am not trying to get pregnant but the method i use is not that effective its worked for me for 3 years and im just worried now that it may have failed... i got my "period" a week and a bit early and it was just brown in the beginning and then went black tmi sorry, i had no period cramps what so ever and the only thing was i was gassy and had slightly sore breasts. My "period" ended and then i got cramps sort of like af cramps but dull and my breasts started to hurt more and i became gassy.. usually my breasts hurt a week before and a few days in then stop and im only gassy before my period im freaking out and i dont want to stress myself out but i keep thinking how could i have not experienced cramps during my period and then get all the symptoms after was it implantation?? i took a test during this irregular bleeding and it was negative but if it was implatantion it was way too early so what do you think i should do...

thanks

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"