flump1
Geekylora
Lindss :yellow:

October 2nd
Maze (C-section September 24th) :blue:
clever_blond
Lilahs Mum
Leanne27 (C-section Late September)
tobefruitful (plus a hopeful adopted baby due in July!)
jamiegirlo5
Lownthwaite :blue:

October 3rd
iluvemyfamily
broodymrs :blue:
T-Bex
adawes1
Hunneytot
CIM :yellow:
ptr :yellow:

October 4th
keeley2010
callmemaybbby :blue:
Lilahs Mum
Sini
SLPmommy2be
Jaymelynn :blue:

October 5th
daisyr21

October 6th
liz0012
goddess25 :yellow:
Lozga
tx614 :pink:
XxCalxX

October 7th
ginab
Honeyangel831
KalonKiki :blue:
Mrs Jellybean :pink:
SIEGAL
POSD17 :blue:

October 8th
Gei89
MonkeyMummy2b
twinkletoe
Miracle2012
healthb4baby
ExpectingMomx

October 9th
amurray
lulu83 :pink:
Zahara13
mammywannabee

October 10th
MrsMohr
crazae4u :yellow:
Lostunicorn :pink:

October 11th
MommaCC
Cowgirl1357
Mummy Bean
VGibs
MrsGSI

October 12th
Lausie
Pansy
hollie87
PreggyEggy :blue:
lady1985 :blue:

October 13th
MilosMommy7
KLA85
ILoveCakee
Beadle :pink:

October 14th
Hopenow
ZombieKitten :blue:
girlnboots :pink:
NC_Sarah
MirandaH :pink:
lunarsea :pink:

October 15th
heyluu

October 16th
Sbmack :pink:

October 17th
waiting2012
Hotbump :blue:
mayurid12

October 18th
My Three Sons

October 20th
Vanillabean01
babydoodle
Girly922 :yellow:
BubblesBump

October 21st
Murmers0110 :pink:
TMonster

October 22nd
lilbeanfolk
vinteenage
jocelynmarie
Dannib247 :pink:

October 23rd
MirandaPanda

October 24th
SisterRose :pink:
phineas
Sublimegirl85

October 25th
jbell157 :blue:
angel2010 :pink:

October 26th
Junebugs :yellow:

October 28th
momof1making2
Jamie_lee_c_

October 29th
emeraldmoon :blue:

October 30th
babyluv2012 :pink:

October 31st
Quest55
sugarplumbum
PaiytonsMummy :blue: (C-section October 24th)

Our Angels
dodgercpkl
DrGomps
shellideaks
DHBH0930
Kestersed
momofone08
alkalinerush
Mummabee
SlimBrit
ece77
ErinDancey
Sheffie
MrsBroodyPant
lune_miel
xxDreamxx :pink:

Original thread: https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/pregnancy-first-trimester/1700859-anyone-due-october.html

https://i1057.photobucket.com/album...6030f23332e5048a0709df606-out_zpsf8449f51.gif <- https://i1057.photobucket.com/albums/t396/glitterboo2/Feb%202013%20-%201/59974326030f23332e5048a0709df606-out_zpsf8449f51.gif
(Just use the image insert option when editing your signature.)

Done! I remember you from the other thread but I don't think you actually gave a date! (If I am wrong, don't mind me, I have been dealing with mild insomnia.)

Yay, I've been dying to see my name on one of these lol!

I'm going to send my bump buddy over, she has the same due date as me!

Yay! I think it's really great when you can connect with people who are going through the same thing as you (with obvious personal variation) from day to day. It's a huge comfort to be able to ask each other questions and give one another support!

I should add Leanne27 to my signature as my official bump buddy.

We've got a Doctors appointment booked for this Friday - not sure what's going to happen this early, I think I'll just get referred to a midwife to get the ball rolling but still, exciting!

Hi girls just found out I'm expecting number 3! Going by my last period I would be due 24 sept but I know I oved on jan 18th so that's puts my due date at October 11th! I'm so nervous not even told my hubby yet! Can't wait for him to get home from work!

Yeah, I hear it can be a little more slow-moving in the UK when it comes to early tests/scans. They'll probably give you a bunch of info and discuss how you're feeling. It's still exciting though, it feels like a big step in the start of an exciting journey!

Hi girls just found out I'm expecting number 3! Going by my last period I would be due 24 sept but I know I oved on jan 18th so that's puts my due date at October 11th! I'm so nervous not even told my hubby yet! Can't wait for him to get home from work!

Congrats! Welcome! I am expecting my third as well, this will be our last baby so it is a bit bitter sweet but also super exciting to know our family will be complete this autumn!

Are you going to think of a unique way to tell him?

Congratulations! :flower:

Yay! I think it's really great when you can connect with people who are going through the same thing as you (with obvious personal variation) from day to day. It's a huge comfort to be able to ask each other questions and give one another support!

I should add Leanne27 to my signature as my official bump buddy.

I know, it really really is nice to have others to share your experiences with that's for sure. I have no other pregnant gals around me right now...just my baby and bump ladies!

Yeah, I hear it can be a little more slow-moving in the UK when it comes to early tests/scans. They'll probably give you a bunch of info and discuss how you're feeling. It's still exciting though, it feels like a big step in the start of an exciting journey!

It is slow moving from what I've heard, we're probably going to pay for a private scan before our 12 wkish NHS one, for peace of mind!

hey ladies!!! Can you add me to the list for the 8th?? Just had another bfp last night after a faint one on the 27th (totally not an evap!!! lol) So excited to join yall!!! =D =D =D

:happydance: WOOHOOO!!!!

I know, it really really is nice to have others to share your experiences with that's for sure. I have no other pregnant gals around me right now...just my baby and bump ladies!

Yeah, we just moved over the summer and I don't really know too many people in the area, nevermind anyone who is also pregnant. So this site is great for that! However a bit addicting it can be... :winkwink:

It is slow moving from what I've heard, we're probably going to pay for a private scan before our 12 wkish NHS one, for peace of mind!

It seems like a lot of ladies in the UK do the same thing! I think it's a good call if it will put your nerves at ease.

hey ladies!!! Can you add me to the list for the 8th?? Just had another bfp last night after a faint one on the 27th (totally not an evap!!! lol) So excited to join yall!!! =D =D =D

Congrats and welcome! I will add ya to the list. Those first lines are always so teasing and annoying! What I would not give to have had a nice dark line off the bat. I only just got one this morning that is almost as dark as the control line but still not quite there. I don't think I'll take anymore. :blush:

Thanks for popping in my details..this will be my third and last baby too.

It really is picking up over here! :)

I have just the opposite it seems, but until this pregnancy, I'd been stuck in infertility/miscarriage limbo land, which seems to bring out every pregnant woman ever. lol

It's really nice to connect with other people going through what we are at the same time though!! :hugs:

I know what you mean about dealing with losses and running into pregnant women left and right. A bunch of my cousins are pregnant right now, but we're not very close. It was absolute torture to see all their facebook updates when I was going through my miscarriage before Christmas.

When I miscarried in October 2010, my ex-husband's girlfriend ended up pregnant with my son's first sibling instead. I thought I would die from heart break.

I have had 3 m/cs and every time like you say you turn your head and see pregnant bellies....it does fill you with heart ache.

CONGRATULATIONS!! We're due the same day :) WOOOHOOO!!

I am impatiently waiting for my second beta result today. I am optimistic though, as my progesterone came back really high with my first one. 15 DPO HCG 74 and 45 for progesterone. I always get a little bit nervous though when I see women report numbers in the 500s or 1000s that early on, even when I know that is just not how my body works in early pregnancy and never has.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->