Lil' October Pumpkins 2013

I know what you mean about dealing with losses and running into pregnant women left and right. A bunch of my cousins are pregnant right now, but we're not very close. It was absolute torture to see all their facebook updates when I was going through my miscarriage before Christmas.

When I miscarried in October 2010, my ex-husband's girlfriend ended up pregnant with my son's first sibling instead. I thought I would die from heart break.

Ugh! Yeah I had a similar thing with my SIL. She found out she was pregnant with her 2nd just a couple of weeks after I'd found out I was pregnant and announced it to us just a week after our miscarriage. >.< Needless to say, it was sooooo excruciating to try and be happy for them as everything went perfectly in their pregnancy and they gave birth just a few days after I was due. >.< I mean, on one hand, I'm thrilled that nothing went wrong for them, but on the other hand I was just heartbroken for me and my husband.

I have had 3 m/cs and every time like you say you turn your head and see pregnant bellies....it does fill you with heart ache.

5 of them here, and omg yes it does! It doesn't help that I work in retail and alllllll I see most days is pregnant ladies, ladies with newborns, ladies with toddlers. >.<

BUT! I have a very good feeling about this one, and I'm bound and determined that he/she/them are going to stick! :D

Anyone thought of names yet?

I'm keeping a running list of names - started about 6 months before we started TTC :blush:

Yay! I think it's really great when you can connect with people who are going through the same thing as you (with obvious personal variation) from day to day. It's a huge comfort to be able to ask each other questions and give one another support!

I should add Leanne27 to my signature as my official bump buddy.

Thanks Maze! Will add you also!

Oliver Tristan for a boy, that is a definite. Girls I am not as settled on, right now I really like Paige...but it is one of those names that I love the way it sounds and hate the way it looks. One that came to mind when I couldn't sleep last night was Caden or Caiden.

I know I definitely won't be giving up any names to my family beforehand. I also don't plan on finding out what I am having either. Surprises surprises galore!

I'm keeping a running list of names - started about 6 months before we started TTC :blush:

*grin* Same here. We actually already have a girl's name and boy's name already picked out and ready to go. It'll be interesting to see if we stick with them or not! Though we've not changed our minds in 3 years.... sooo.... :haha:

We like Isla for a girl, I like Toby for a boy but DH won't let me

Isla is beautiful! Goes nicely with Olivia too :)

Our friends sister just named their girl Isla so unfortunately it's a 'no go' for us, otherwise it would have been a serious contender!

Isla is beautiful! Goes nicely with Olivia too :)

Our friends sister just named their girl Isla so unfortunately it's a 'no go' for us, otherwise it would have been a serious contender!

I agree Isla is SO pretty. I love girls names that start with I. I really like the name Imogen but having said that years ago it already got stomped out as 'horrendous' by family and friends.

Oliver Tristan for a boy, that is a definite. Girls I am not as settled on, right now I really like Paige...but it is one of those names that I love the way it sounds and hate the way it looks. One that came to mind when I couldn't sleep last night was Caden or Caiden.

I know I definitely won't be giving up any names to my family beforehand. I also don't plan on finding out what I am having either. Surprises surprises galore!

Love them both!!

OMG! You really don't want to know before hand? lol I'm such a control freak I guess, because I GOTTA know! :p

Our name for a girl is Leandra Mikaela and for a boy is James Henricus. My husband and I are both online gamers and met through one of those games. His character's name is James, and mine is Leandra. :) The Mikaela is in honor of my dad (Michael) and the Henricus is in honor of my husband's dad!

Yeah! I normally am too, but I found out with my other two and this is my last chance for it to be a surprise! I already have a boy and a girl so I'd be perfectly happy with either.

Your names are great, I really like Leandra.

Oooo! Isla is beautiful!

Yeah! I normally am too, but I found out with my other two and this is my last chance for it to be a surprise! I already have a boy and a girl so I'd be perfectly happy with either.

Your names are great, I really like Leandra.

Haha! I still would probably want to know, but I can get that. :p

My DH likes Lacey for a girl I like Emily and as for boys I'm not sure yet but I like bobby x

When I had my ectopic EVERYONE was pregnant. I swear that every post on my FB wall were of positive pregnancy tests, ultrasound photos, and newborn babies. It was almost cruel.

Fx-ed that all of us have sticky beans in the right spot this time lol!

Off topic here BUT I have felt "wet" down there all day. Is anyone else having this issue?

When I had my ectopic EVERYONE was pregnant. I swear that every post on my FB wall were of positive pregnancy tests, ultrasound photos, and newborn babies. It was almost cruel.

Off topic here BUT I have felt "wet" down there all day. Is anyone else having this issue?

I'm very much with you on the hope that we are all pregnant with stickies in the right spots this time!!

YES! I've been wet there for the last several days and it drives me NUTS! I keep thinking that I'm bleeding. :wacko:

Yep, it is your mucus plug forming. For the next couple of weeks you'll get little wooshes of fluid or even sticky white/creamy cm. It always has me freaked out and running to the bathroom to make sure it isn't blood.

I'm very much with you on the hope that we are all pregnant with stickies in the right spots this time!!

YES! I've been wet there for the last several days and it drives me NUTS! I keep thinking that I'm bleeding. :wacko:

OMG that's what I've been doing all day...I keep running to the bathroom and wiping myself but nothing is there. I feel like i'm going insane :wacko: That makes me feel so much better to know i'm not the only one!

Yep, it is your mucus plug forming. For the next couple of weeks you'll get little wooshes of fluid or even sticky white/creamy cm. It always has me freaked out and running to the bathroom to make sure it isn't blood.

Woo hoo I have a mucus plug lmao! It's even worse because today would have been the day AF reared her ugly head so i'm super paranoid.

Off topic again: Earlier I was looking for a smiley that was rolling on the ground laughing. While I didn't find one I found this one and it's cracking me up every time I see it...what..is...this..for hahahahahahaha: :holly::holly::holly::holly::holly:

LOL, it's a sexy smiley with bouncy breasts I think. Most commonly used in the breast-feeding forum.

Love the bouncing boobies!

Doesn't it totally crack you up...I mean come on...where else are you going to find a smiley like that other than on here!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->