Lil' October Pumpkins 2013

When I had my ectopic EVERYONE was pregnant. I swear that every post on my FB wall were of positive pregnancy tests, ultrasound photos, and newborn babies. It was almost cruel.

Fx-ed that all of us have sticky beans in the right spot this time lol!

Off topic here BUT I have felt "wet" down there all day. Is anyone else having this issue?

I'm very much with you on the hope that we are all pregnant with stickies in the right spots this time!!

YES! I've been wet there for the last several days and it drives me NUTS! I keep thinking that I'm bleeding. :wacko:

OMG that's what I've been doing all day...I keep running to the bathroom and wiping myself but nothing is there. I feel like i'm going insane :wacko: That makes me feel so much better to know i'm not the only one!

When I had my ectopic EVERYONE was pregnant. I swear that every post on my FB wall were of positive pregnancy tests, ultrasound photos, and newborn babies. It was almost cruel.

Off topic here BUT I have felt "wet" down there all day. Is anyone else having this issue?

Yep, it is your mucus plug forming. For the next couple of weeks you'll get little wooshes of fluid or even sticky white/creamy cm. It always has me freaked out and running to the bathroom to make sure it isn't blood.

Woo hoo I have a mucus plug lmao! It's even worse because today would have been the day AF reared her ugly head so i'm super paranoid.

LOL! I texted my husband with that information because I was thrilled to hear that! :p Glad I'm not the only silly paranoid one here! :D

I'm very much with you on the hope that we are all pregnant with stickies in the right spots this time!!

YES! I've been wet there for the last several days and it drives me NUTS! I keep thinking that I'm bleeding. :wacko:

OMG that's what I've been doing all day...I keep running to the bathroom and wiping myself but nothing is there. I feel like i'm going insane :wacko: That makes me feel so much better to know i'm not the only one!

Yep, it is your mucus plug forming. For the next couple of weeks you'll get little wooshes of fluid or even sticky white/creamy cm. It always has me freaked out and running to the bathroom to make sure it isn't blood.

Woo hoo I have a mucus plug lmao! It's even worse because today would have been the day AF reared her ugly head so i'm super paranoid.

LOL! I texted my husband with that information because I was thrilled to hear that! :p Glad I'm not the only silly paranoid one here! :D

That's awesome! I called my mom and told her that other girls in my October group were doing the same thing lol! My mom couldn't remember if she had the wet feeling or not :)

PS: I think that anytime anyone in our October pumpkins group is sad or bummed out that we should use this to cheer them up: :holly:

It is a bit of a cruel joke for symptoms to be cramping and extra fluid down there, isn't it?

My back is hurting again today which has me a little uneasy, and every time I call the office to get my second beta numbers my nurse is busy. BAH I SAY! I just want to know they doubled.

Hi Everyone. I would like to Join - Due date Oct 5

It is a bit of a cruel joke for symptoms to be cramping and extra fluid down there, isn't it?

My back is hurting again today which has me a little uneasy, and every time I call the office to get my second beta numbers my nurse is busy. BAH I SAY! I just want to know they doubled.

I have decided that mother nature is an evil trickster. Early pregnancy symptoms being the exact same as PMS I mean COME ON lol!

I'm happy to say that I'm not freaking out AS much about the wet feeling but you better bet i'm looking at that toilet paper every time I wipe. I'm just not going to the bathroom extra now lol!

Well of course your nurse is busy every time you call...i blame mother nature on that one too just because I can!

Lower back pain can be normal in early pregnancy...aaahhh just another one of mother natures evil tricks huh. I'm sure those numbers doubled just fine!

Welcome and congrats on your BFP! PS: you're part of a pretty awesome group :flower:

for names we're planning on Rowan for a girl...either Rowan Rose or Rowan Jayne to keep Rose open as a name for a future girl, and we like Aspen or Oak for a boy. (every baby name is a tree or plant haha!)

I've found it! Honestly can baby brain kick in this early, lol. Names we like are ellie rose or oscar evans. We will def find out what we're having. Monkeymummy how do you arrange a private scan? This is our first after 11 long hard months of ttc and i'm terrified something is going to go wrong so a scan would really reassure me x

I know, it really really is nice to have others to share your experiences with that's for sure. I have no other pregnant gals around me right now...just my baby and bump ladies!

Yeah, we just moved over the summer and I don't really know too many people in the area, nevermind anyone who is also pregnant. So this site is great for that! However a bit addicting it can be... :winkwink:

It is slow moving from what I've heard, we're probably going to pay for a private scan before our 12 wkish NHS one, for peace of mind!

It seems like a lot of ladies in the UK do the same thing! I think it's a good call if it will put your nerves at ease.

hey ladies!!! Can you add me to the list for the 8th?? Just had another bfp last night after a faint one on the 27th (totally not an evap!!! lol) So excited to join yall!!! =D =D =D

:happydance: WOOHOOO!!!!

Congrats and welcome! I will add ya to the list. Those first lines are always so teasing and annoying! What I would not give to have had a nice dark line off the bat. I only just got one this morning that is almost as dark as the control line but still not quite there. I don't think I'll take anymore. :blush:

thanks love! yeah i'm not peeing on ANY more haha. AF is now late...i'll take that as my definite DEFINITE sign hahaha ;)

hey ladies!!! Can you add me to the list for the 8th?? Just had another bfp last night after a faint one on the 27th (totally not an evap!!! lol) So excited to join yall!!! =D =D =D

:happydance: WOOHOOO!!!!

CONGRATULATIONS!! We're due the same day :) WOOOHOOO!!

WOOHOOOO!!!!!!!! So excited to be able to share this with you and with all of you awesome ladies! I felt so alone with my first...so nice ot have such a wonderful support group to share symptoms and excitements and fears and all that!!! =D :hugs:

Hi everyone! Anyone else feeling seriously bloated at the moment? I feel huge.

I know right?! I'm doing ok with the cramping, but I had a bit of spotting on 12/13/14dpo so that was a touch nerve wracking. BUT, I handled it a TON better then I did even with my first pregnancy. :p It was mostly all brownish, so that helped too. :) I hope your back feels better soon! :hugs:

I didn't get to do my first beta until after 4pm on monday, so I'm waiting until after work (4pm) today to do my 2nd. Thank God, though, that mine I will get notified via email when they are ready and can just look it up online rather then have to wait to talk to someone! I hope you find out soon! Keep us posted!

Welcome and congrats!! :)

That's awesome! I called my mom and told her that other girls in my October group were doing the same thing lol! My mom couldn't remember if she had the wet feeling or not :)

BWAHAHAHA!! I didn't ask my mom, but honestly, just never really thought about it other then it worrying me and making me run to the bathroom!! :p We sound like we think a lot alike. :D

is anyone else having some crazy vivid dreams??! It seems like every night now it's something wild...last night I had a water dream with my 3-year-old..(such sofft gentle beautiful water rapids), the night before it was a showering issue at a youth conformation/church camp I was helping out on and the night before that...a seriously WEIRD sexy dream with my bf and a crush from long ago....kind of weird and homosexual (not saying homosexual is weird but when it's between the two of them...haha!) bf Rory does NOT know about that one :p haha!

I have decided that mother nature is an evil trickster. Early pregnancy symptoms being the exact same as PMS I mean COME ON lol!

I'm happy to say that I'm not freaking out AS much about the wet feeling but you better bet i'm looking at that toilet paper every time I wipe. I'm just not going to the bathroom extra now lol!

Well of course your nurse is busy every time you call...i blame mother nature on that one too just because I can!

Lower back pain can be normal in early pregnancy...aaahhh just another one of mother natures evil tricks huh. I'm sure those numbers doubled just fine!

I've been pretty lucky in that I seem to have some definite signs of pregnancy. In 4 out of 5 of my pregnancies (the only one I'm not counting is my first because I had no clue to even look!), I knew well before any tests could possibly have told me that I was pregnant. In every single one of them, my two go-to signs were sore boobs and uterine area cramping that started RIGHT after ovulation and just never stopped. I told my Endo at 4dpo that I was positive that I was pregnant! lol

for names we're planning on Rowan for a girl...either Rowan Rose or Rowan Jayne to keep Rose open as a name for a future girl, and we like Aspen or Oak for a boy. (every baby name is a tree or plant haha!)

Oh beautiful!!

I've found it! Honestly can baby brain kick in this early, lol. Names we like are ellie rose or oscar evans. We will def find out what we're having. Monkeymummy how do you arrange a private scan? This is our first after 11 long hard months of ttc and i'm terrified something is going to go wrong so a scan would really reassure me x

Woot! Welcome to the thread!! I know how it feels to have to wait a long time. It's been over 2.5 years since my husband and I started! Glad you finally got your BFP and I hope it's a very sticky LO. As for baby brain? Mine sure has!! My husband is laughing at just how forgetful and clueless I seem to have become!!

thanks love! yeah i'm not peeing on ANY more haha. AF is now late...i'll take that as my definite DEFINITE sign hahaha ;)

I think that's the way to go. :) I've been such a poas-aholic the past year (we are talking sometimes 20-30 tests PER CYCLE), and this time, I just didn't need to. I mean I still tested 7 times (2 of them were too early and were bfn's), but I knew from that first test with a 2nd line that this wasn't an evap. :)

Hi everyone! Anyone else feeling seriously bloated at the moment? I feel huge.

Me! Also doesn't help that I'm carrying some post Xmas wobble too :haha:

My husband has bought me running related presents for my bday next week - guess I'll have to put that on hold? The research I've done suggests that running is ok IF your body is already used to it... which mine isn't :blush: I'm only about 3/4 - 1 stone over weight but it still shows - heyho, I'll have a valid 'excuse' very soon hopefully :haha:

He had also planned to take us husky sledging for my bday too! Luckily he hadn't ordered it before the BFP - think we'll put anything too risky on hold for now!

is anyone else having some crazy vivid dreams??! It seems like every night now it's something wild...last night I had a water dream with my 3-year-old..(such sofft gentle beautiful water rapids), the night before it was a showering issue at a youth conformation/church camp I was helping out on and the night before that...a seriously WEIRD sexy dream with my bf and a crush from long ago....kind of weird and homosexual (not saying homosexual is weird but when it's between the two of them...haha!) bf Rory does NOT know about that one :p haha!

:haha::haha: I'm all for sharing pregnancy symptoms with my husband but weird sexy dreams including exes is taking it a little too far! Even by our standards!

:haha::haha: I'm all for sharing pregnancy symptoms with my husband but weird sexy dreams including exes is taking it a little too far! Even by our standards!

YEP YEP ME. Sexy dreams galore, and ...er....even woke up from one after, you know. :dohh: Which only ever happens when I am pregnant.

So at 15 dpo HCG 74 Progesterone 45

My results for 18 dpo (but not quite 72 hours) was HCG 441 Progesterone 51

So almost 6 x up, which means I am doubling every day instead of 48-72 hours. CRAZY!

So at 15 dpo HCG 74 Progesterone 45

My results for 18 dpo (but not quite 72 hours) was HCG 441 Progesterone 51

So almost 6 x up, which means I am doubling every day instead of 48-72 hours. CRAZY!

That's great, bet that's a relief!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->