Lil' October Pumpkins 2013

Ryan had small patches this time but not much compared to the other 2 but I found bm to be ace.

How are you all?

Noah was 6 weeks yesterday. It's gone by so quickly it's a shock, I wanted to come and see how everyone else is doing! Life is pretty much back to normal here, or to our new normal anyway. So strange that I still felt like crap at this point with my daughter, but I've felt totally normal and fine for weeks this time around. Breastfeeding is a breeze, I was always envious of women who had no problems at all establishing breastfeeding because of how hard I had to work for weeks on end with Poppy that it almost makes me feel guilty! I guess I know so much more now then I did then though. I'm absolutely loving feeding a newborn again.

I'm very much enjoying little smiles right now, I can't wait to hear that first laugh. I hope you are all getting on well with your lovely squishy babies and that they are thriving!

It did!

How are we all getting on?

My little man has funny feet - they look bent and his toes are out of alignment so he's under review in May and has also been referred to orthotics. :cry:

I'm still having physio, cardio investigations and am scheduled for a pelvic ultrasound - I'm still broken! :cry:

This group died hard! I'm just poking around.

Facebook killed it :haha:

Sorry to hear you're still having problems Low, and about your LO. I really hope things pick up for you soon!
We're okay thank you. Teething sucks but other than that we can't complain really.

Same here. Marin is getting fussier with her mouth, but she is great otherwise.

Our Facebook group is booming if anyone else would like to join. I honestly forgot who all these screen names were until I saw baby names, haha.

Same here. Marin is getting fussier with her mouth, but she is great otherwise.

Our Facebook group is booming if anyone else would like to join. I honestly forgot who all these screen names were until I saw baby names, haha.

I never joined the fb group :nope: How do I join?

I take it it's more active than here?

Hey! So weird posting here now, as i am posting in october bumpkins 2014 now :-o x

Ooh, I bet that's odd. Not long now until little man makes his entrance!!
My friend was in that thread but she had her little boy last week by emcs.

Hey everyone! It is a little strange to see new posts in here again. I can't believe that within the next couple of months all of our babies will be a year old already! I still can't believe that Liam's birthday is in four days. Time flies way too fast. Congrats on #3 being a little man, Mama Penguin! Baby boys are so special. :cloud9:. He'll be here before we know it and I can't wait to see pictures. :D

Oooh! I know a few have been born in there already, we are up to 4 as of today. Getting to that exciting point wondering who is next.

thanks kalon! I'm looking forward to meeting him now, so excited to be having a boy this time :wohoo:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->