lil update on my poorly jack

clairebear

Mummy to 2 handsome boys.
Reaction score
Well Jack has been a poorly boy this weekend.

Last thursday i took him to the doctors and the doctor said his awful cough hadnt gone to his chest yet but gave us a prescription incase it did.
The rest of thursday he coughed on and off but seemed ok in himself.
Friday he seemed better so we had a nice day.
Saturday was AWFUL he was really bad it took me about 3 hours to wrao the last three presents as Jack was napping on and off and really upset when he was a awake. Daddy went and got his antbiotics as his cough sounded so much worse. I donnt think Jack liked it as he threw it up.:dohh:
Then at about 5 he threw up everywhere it jus kept pouring out of him like some one had turnt on a tap.
SO we went to the out of hours doctor. Which was a nightmare we sat up there for over 3 hours.There was 3 docs and 3 nurses on duty and in the space of 1 hour 2 people were called in and the others had noone in there rooms. When we eventually got seen they said it had gone to his chest and to keep giving the anitbiotics and come back if it gets worse.

so off home we went had another dreadful nights sleep as his cough is keeping him awake and me. he ended up in bed with us again at 2 sleeping on my chest as it was the only way he would stop coughing. but he kept wiggling so i hardly slept. :sleep:

Yesterday was much better Daddy took Jack downstairs so i could get a bit of sleep and his cough was much better. He was a little sick again this time after a huge coughing fit which kinda make sense.

Had a better night last night he went 4 hours then another 2 in his own bed before coming in with me. He is so much better again to day hasnt coughed much. THANK GOD!!!

so theres me LITTLE update. thanks for reading if you did x

Glad he seems to be improving Claire. Get better soon Jack xXx

oh that sounds awfull , i hate those out of hours doctors its so stupid how long they take expecially when you have a baby, hope hes better soon hun xxx:hug: to you both

Aww bless him...glad he is getting better hun xxx

poor Jack and poor you. Teddy has been poorly lately too - it's scary when thex're so young isnt it!!
Lets hope it's all cleared up soon and he can have a fun filled Christmas!

Poor lil thing (and mummy!!) Glad he is starting to get better. XXX :hug: XXX

bless him, so glad hes feeling better hel start turning the corner now, tommy was the same last week he had a sickness bug and then the whole house got flu not only did we all look like death we sounded like it *imagine a brummy with a cold not funny* lol
I took tommy in the bathroom with me in his chair and let the steam get to him that seemed to really help clear all the crap off his chest...

its scary and sad when they are poorly and you cant do much for them isnt it, has jack perked up in himself now or has he still got a little sad face on

h x

hes perked up a bit still giggling at me x lol

glad to hear mr t is better x x

sorry to hear teddy has been poorly vx x

Poor little thing and poor you! Glad he sounds a lot better now x x:hug:

Awww poor little man, glad he's on the mend :hugs:

:hugs: poor poor jack, get well soon gorgeous boy, so glad he's improving claire :hugs: x x

Hope he´s feeling better soon and you all get some much needed sleep.

Poor little mite... I'm so glad he's getting better. I know you've all had a shitty weekend. Hopefully you can catch up on some rest a bit now.

(((((((((((Claire, Mr Claire & Jack)))))))))))))

thanks for listening to my facebook rants via my phone it was my only way to get sanity x

thanks for listening to my facebook rants via my phone it was my only way to get sanity x

I think we were both on the edge of a meltdown over the weekend hun!! So rant away... anytime!! :rofl:

:rofl: sounds like we were. Hope ur feeling happier today x

Poor Jack...so glad he's getting better :hug:
Hope he's back to his normal smiley self soon x

A bit.... thanks!! Nothing a big bar of choccie can't sort out!! https://www.cosgan.de/images/midi/nahrung/h025.gif :rofl:

hum thats sounds like a good idea (off to raid fridge):winkwink:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Serenity123
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"