Lily Allen ~ Riches to Rags?

Yeh I did, Im not too sure about it or her...she got on my nerves a bit and im not sure why! xxx

Caught a bit of it. Think she came across as a bit of a spoilt brat when she stormed out of the room when those women were looking at her clothes

I have it on sky plus at the moment, will watch it later, thanks for the reminder

Yeah I watch it, I kinda like her but agree with Char about the spoilt brat moment

I watched it, liked it, will be watching again. I think I would of got upset if I was watching people slag me off.

Yeah but she wanted to know peoples opinions and she wants to be in that business she'll have to learn to handle criticism! She needed to hear it so she could alter stuff... £300 to rent something no thanks!

I really wanted to watch it and missed it and you can't watch 4OD outside of the UK :(

Yep agree fully with that. it was when they were talking about her in particular though, not really the clothes, that she got upset, and as she said 'why are they doing this bit about me?' I take it she wasnt warned that they were going to tell the girls Lucy is disguise is her shop/idea, which was a bit unfair cos if they did tell her she might of been able to prepare herself that she might hear some not great things about herself.

Lily Allen the singer? :dohh: (Sorry for my stupidity) Is the show available in the US?

I dont think so. Its on channel 4 here. Yeah lily allen the singer. She has given up her music career to open a clothes shop in London.

i dunno she came across a bit ughhh. i do love the clothes tho, but i all ready shop vintage and have done for years and i don't spend nearly what they do on clothes .. okay mine might not be designer ball gowns etc but her ideas were totally unrealistic.. the shops open tho now isn't it, this was filmed last year.... https://lucyindisguiselondon.com/view/

In the first episode when her sister came back from America, was embarassing! I felt embarassed for her! She was clearly off her head on coke.... no wonder Lily tweeted people not to watch it!!

All that being said though, I am enjoying and im quite a fan of Lily!!x

Lily has said herself not to watch it as she's embarrassed.

She's eccentric she comes from that kinda lifestyle its all she knows, next weeks will be very sad :(

what happens next week? (or am i being dumb? ) sorry ... x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->