Limbo CD42

Pretty much at a point where I'm just going to test with HPT cheapies daily with FMU until AF arrives or BFP.

Its all you can do hunni, hoping for that bfp for you:) xxxxx

Hmmm, I was so sure I saw color in that faint line too. So sorry that it is still confusing to you :/

I really hope it turns into something for you!

Thanks Oasis and Suz, I really thought I saw something too. I still see it in the pictures., but doesn't really matter if it only happened once. I guess it was an invalid test.

Most heartbreaking invalid test ever.

CD36 now!

Hope you get it my AF was due on 09/07 still BFN but my little sis said hers didn't show till like 4 days after AF was due.

Augh. This is so stupid!

CD37.... getting more angry than confused now.

Ladies I'm confused I've not had a cycle like this, I've had change my chart as AF still hasn't arrived, I assumed when I saw red yest morn that AF was here but other than that when I wiped no AF, still getting brown but that's it so odd, AF is due today I'm 13 dpo. I wish AF would hurry up as dh is away for work on the 27th and at this rate I'll be o then:( cramps are gone too and boobs slightly sore but I know I'm not pregnant, no symptoms, looked like that cp really messed with me xxxxx

Ladies I'm confused I've not had a cycle like this, I've had change my chart as AF still hasn't arrived, I assumed when I saw red yest morn that AF was here but other than that when I wiped no AF, still getting brown but that's it so odd, AF is due today I'm 13 dpo. I wish AF would hurry up as dh is away for work on the 27th and at this rate I'll be o then:( cramps are gone too and boobs slightly sore but I know I'm not pregnant, no symptoms, looked like that cp really messed with me xxxxx

Do you confirm your Ovulation day with OPK or some other method?

If you don't have a confirmed O day other than usual timing it's possible it was late and you had implantation bleeding. Do you temp? Was there a dip yesterday?

Yeah, Oasis, do you chart your temps or anything to prove O date?

And Fauxcaloid, are you sure you ovulated? Sorry, I can't remember if you use OPKs or if you chart your bbt. Still in limbo?

I am just waiting out my 2WW still.

Sorry ladies I thought I answered, I do chart:) AF arrived yest for definite so at least I know now:( xxxxx

@Suz - I just started charting again at the beginning of my last period (August 4th when I started spotting). I started BBT again a little over a week ago, and I used to use OPK's but this cycle I just kind of randomly took them to use up my last few as they were about to expire. Got a bunch of negatives as far as that goes. I also started charting CM when I started up BBT again.

I have no idea if I O'd or not. Been having cramps off and on, dull aches not really menstrual like, and not really like when I had a LOC. Still haven't spotted or gotten BFP or anything!!!! Limbo limbo LIMBO! This sucks!!! Coming up on CD40 now. :'(

@Oasis - That's okay hon! Sorry about AF :( At least you got an answer! That's good! I see your chart in your sig now haha *duh*... FX for you this cycle!!!!

So sorry you are still in limbo! You had said something about making an appointment with your doctor if AF didn't start. Maybe you should go ahead and do that....maybe they can give you something to start your period so you can get on to the next cycle.
At least maybe you could get some answers.

Thanks faux, so sorry you still don't have an answer, really hoping this cycle comes to an end for you soon xxxxxxxxxxxx

Yeah you are probably right Suz. Was thinking about waiting until CD60 since that's the general "rule" for a missed period with no positive test.

I am taking Metformin, which is supposed to make my cycles regular...

No new news. Just a quick update. Stopped testing on CD37, muh heart....

So frustrating :( Hope you get answers soon. I am 4 days late now and it is driving me crazyyy. My cm has had a slight light brown tinge to it the past 2 or 3 days so I keep expecting AF to start but she is taking too long.

Suz I've only just seen your chart, congratulations!! Xxx

Congratulations Suz!!!

Been kinda busy for the past couple weeks, so I've neglected the forum here.

CD55 today.

Yeah, no signs still. The cramping has stopped but I still haven't gotten a positive test. I haven't taken a test since the 17th though, got sick of seeing those BFN's. It's heartbreaking. And I am still not having any symptoms so I highly doubt it's due to pregnancy.

Still waiting for the stupid insurance situation to smooth out so I can see my doctor. Bleh.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->