Line checkers!?

mm962

Reaction score
This is my first time posting so I hope I'm doing this right.

DH and I weren't exactly trying, so I haven't exactly been charting anything. I'm expecting AF next Tuesday or Wednesday (but this is my first month off of birth control, so I really don't know).

I think I ovulated on either January 10th or 11th, due to feeling extra frisky and having some weird CM - thicker than I've ever seen before. And it would have been around the right time.

I took these 2 tests - 1 yesterday afternoon and the other right away this morning, which would put me at about 10-11 dpo for one and 11-12 dpo for the other. I'm not sure which test is which. When I first took the tests I remember seeing super squinter lines..but just thought my mind playing tricks on me and so I disregarded them. But now when I went to look back at both of them I can still see lines (still very faint) on both. I wish I would have taken a pic right away, because now idk if they're evap lines or what.

I know I really just need to wait a couple days then test again, but I literally can't think about anything else! What do you ladies think?

https://i65.tinypic.com/4ut5qw.jpg

I see the line but it's a blue dye test... Do you have any FRER on hand to confirm?

In blue line tests is a shadow/evap line more common? I don't have any FRERs on hand..will have to pick some up tomorrow. Is it just that with the FRERs it's more accurate in that you either see a line or you don't?

Thank you guys so much, I'm definitely new to all of this!

In blue line tests is a shadow/evap line more common? I don't have any FRERs on hand..will have to pick some up tomorrow. Is it just that with the FRERs it's more accurate in that you either see a line or you don't?

Thank you guys so much, I'm definitely new to all of this!

I see something, oddly enough I saw it easier on my phone than my mac. But in any case, I see something.

Blue dye tests are notorious for evaps though. I refuse to buy them anymore because Ive been let down one too many times. Definitely try a FRER. :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->