+ line disapeared??

thosevibes

Reaction score
I wasn't TTC but test monthly just in-case.

A very faint second line showed up but went away after about 20 minutes.
Was this a + or an evap? (same test just three different pictures)

Attachments

• a.jpg
    a.jpg
    17.2 KB · Views: 26
  • a1.jpg
    a1.jpg
    20.5 KB · Views: 26
  • dvfsds.jpg
    dvfsds.jpg
    22.4 KB · Views: 23
My first BFP looked like that at 8 DPO. I started getting stronger lines within a few days.

Went to the hospital and my HCG is 11 :/
They said no evidence of pregnancy on U/S and could have lost early.

I thought my period was April 15 but I just remember it was the 20th. They based in from the 15/16th so could I just be early and can't see anything on ultrasound because of being early?

What the heck?! Even with a friggin period of the 15th it would have still been too early too see. Although, your HCG would be higher. Ummm I'm guessing you haven't lost it yet, unless you were bleeding. Let's say your period was the 20th. Two weeks later you would ovulate (in a perfect 14 day world) then you have implantation which is typically 7 days but can go to 10-14 days. So! If you ovulated a few days late, and then implantation took a couple extra days. It would be just a couple days ago that it nestled in your uterus. Making the 11 HCG perfectly normal. Your body usually has about 0-5 hcg naturally! And doubles every two days. Unless you're bleeding, I would say congrats! And test in a few more days to see the lines get darker :) hope that helps

What the heck?! Even with a friggin period of the 15th it would have still been too early too see. Although, your HCG would be higher. Ummm I'm guessing you haven't lost it yet, unless you were bleeding. Let's say your period was the 20th. Two weeks later you would ovulate (in a perfect 14 day world) then you have implantation which is typically 7 days but can go to 10-14 days. So! If you ovulated a few days late, and then implantation took a couple extra days. It would be just a couple days ago that it nestled in your uterus. Making the 11 HCG perfectly normal. Your body usually has about 0-5 hcg naturally! And doubles every two days. Unless you're bleeding, I would say congrats! And test in a few more days to see the lines get darker :) hope that helps

Thanks! I thought it would be to early to see too.. I've not been bleeding. I've been tired, hungry, bloated, moody and making many potty trips haha.

I honestly think it's way too early to know anything yet. I hate those tests, though, and would retest with a FRER. Assuming u have somewhat regular cycles, if ur period is due the 20 th,it would put you at around 3-4 wks which is way too early to see anything on us. Can't really see anything until 5-6 and even then it's not much. GL! Keep us posted!

I took two tests this morning. Here's one of them!

Looks like I'm still pregnant.

Attachments

• dsc06203.jpg
    dsc06203.jpg
    16.6 KB · Views: 13
  • dsc06204.jpg
    dsc06204.jpg
    19.7 KB · Views: 11
I'll be testing once more in the morning and then Tuesday is my appointment with the midwife!

I think the sensitivity on those tests is 20 or 25ml HCG.
If mine was 11 how did it even catch it? lol

I'll be testing once more in the morning and then Tuesday is my appointment with the midwife!

I think the sensitivity on those tests is 20 or 25ml HCG.
If mine was 11 how did it even catch it? lol

I think because they're in ranges. Mine came up the day before I tested with 25 HCG, so it was probably around 10-15! It's crazy sensitive!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->