Line eye

This is what we r talking about.a neg comment all be it true to what we see we get slatted for it.which i find wrong.puttin a test up for opinions and then get told we r rude for doin so if we put anythin negative.it doesnt make sense at all as thats the whole point in postin a pic.theres nothin wrong with someone to say they dont see anythin or think its an evap if thats what a person sees.

u missed my point, i agree with you, nothing wrong with saying what u see and what u dont, my point was taking the time to make this post called "line eye"?, in a gallery? i totally dont see the point in relishing and having a thread full of you who "cant see anything"...now other ladies may feel bad in posting up pics thinking people may think they stupid or something cos "some" of dont see anythin,

This is what we r talking about.a neg comment all be it true to what we see we get slatted for it.which i find wrong.puttin a test up for opinions and then get told we r rude for doin so if we put anythin negative.it doesnt make sense at all as thats the whole point in postin a pic.theres nothin wrong with someone to say they dont see anythin or think its an evap if thats what a person sees.

i think it's the way some people word it. like say, saying "nope, definite evap" or "better luck next time" you don't KNOW for sure it's negative. it's your opinion. You can say you think it's negative without being "rude" and saying it like it's a fact, when it's not.

thats exactly my thoughts too!, tactile is lacking me thinks, there are a few on here who comment are rude, i not been on here long, but some comes across harsh, those peoplethink they are the "pregnancy police"

hello, im sorry i dont agree, seeing as this is a discussion i decided to join in, quote "these poor women holding on to the hope that someone did see something! wel im out this month lol. af arrived today, early. so its all very annoying.. but oh well on to the next cycle! ....
i dont think any ladies TTc are poor women we are all on here for the same reason, and i dont think putting up pics and LOL at peoples evaps or lines "you" cant see is very nice, ladies who take the time on putting pics clearly are looking for opionions, nobody knows who answers the thread knows 100% is not positive or negaitive, u cant judge everyone on just because u seen or read it on 1000's of otherpost everyone is different, TTC is hard enough without negativity and putting up posts of evaps and taking the u no what, im not saying you should say u see something when u dont, but i dont find it funny and make a discussion about other ladies threads and what u cant see...and i certainly wouldnt put it in the "gallery" section for other ladies to see who are putting up there pictures, its a viewing gallery. sorry if u dont agree, its just my opioion,

There is NOTHING wrong with posting a picture of an Evap, and TELLING people it's an evap to show an example of what it looks like.

I did that - and left and right I had people trying to convince me that I was pregnant. Even though I said several times - I am not pregnant. This pic is an example.

Fortunately, I am of sound mind and knew not to take them seriously, but there was a time when I was first trying to conceive, I would have believed them. I would have obsessed over it and been devasted when I found out I wasn't.

I've seen too many threads with barely there or questionable lines where everyone congratulates a woman on her pregnancy, and only a few people have the guts to be honest and say it doesn't look BFP. The people who do are told they are being rude, negative, or to not say anything at all if they can't be nice. Of course, in the end, it usually wasn't a BFP and the OP gets her AF, heartbroken, because everyone else has built her up and congratulated her already.

And it if she does end up PG, the lines will get darker and she WILL get her congrats. No one is trying to be funny or nasty about it.

You're right. TTC is a difficult time. It shouldn't be made worse by false hope over something that is nothing. What an awful experience to be sure you're pregnant, and then find out it was nothing at all.

EDIT: ok, sorry, I didn't read the replies after this. I don't think there is anything wrong with the OP posting this thread. And just to clarify - there is NOTHING wrong with posting pics that you think *might* have a line. I find it hard to buy into the whole you shouldn't say this or that because it might deter women from posting their pics.

i think when people put example " try a better test, its an evap oh gl!..." can come across as a little insensitive sometimes, (note the gl on the end)i would persoanlly be more tactfull, but then thats the sort of person i am, its funny how u can get an impression of someone with what they type...terrible hey. .besides its good to see two sides to every picture in a discussion, i hear u with what u say about being honest, however some people are too brutally honest (not saying u) im just saying, i dont like to join bandwagons i like to say what i feel even if that puts me out on my own..

When I get really frustrated with someone sometimes though, I admit I can come across as being too harsh. Guilty.

Early on on my TCC, I had someone be brutally honest with me when I was hopeful. At the time, I was hurt and angry. Looking back, I'm thankful. It got me to wake up and saved me a whole lot of pain!

I try to be tactful...but admit I sometimes fail.:flower:

i think when people put example " try a better test, its an evap oh gl!..." can come across as a little insensitive sometimes, (note the gl on the end)i would persoanlly be more tactfull, but then thats the sort of person i am, its funny how u can get an impression of someone with what they type...terrible hey. .besides its good to see two sides to every picture in a discussion, i hear u with what u say about being honest, however some people are too brutally honest (not saying u) im just saying, i dont like to join bandwagons i like to say what i feel even if that puts me out on my own..

i dont like to join bandwagons i like to say how i feel << precisely why i did this thread... i am not being horrible to those that think they see a line, i just dont want to give anyone false hope, and i have seen numerous threads where there is nothing there and people say congrats. but as i said we all have our opinions and thats mine, i am tactful in what i say and im not horrible if i dont see something ill say, but in the nicest way i can without making them feel put down. and that it may be too early etc, i want everyone to get their bfp!

:flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->