Line eyes!! Is there anything there??? What's going on?!

vitriolic_vix

Mother of 1
Reaction score
Last period for me started on the 24th July putting me on cycle day 31 right now. My cycles in the past 6 months since January have been 26, 31, 31, 30, 28 and 30 last month.

I've been feeling like af is going to arrive since Sunday because of the bloating and cramps. I've had the backache, the sore boobs, the cravings. I can't stop eating crap and always crave masses of sugar around this time.

I've been feeling really nauseous in the morning for around a week but thought it was just jet lag because we got back from the states last week.

Also feeling really wet and keep thinking I've come on.. But nada.

Took a test last night and nothing and then a cheapy this morning but don't think there is anything there. I could faintly tell where the line was supposed to be in a sort of grey but it doesn't translate on to the pictures very all. I think I'm just willing it. Here is the picture and I've managed to invert it.

I 'think' I o'd around the 15th day but can't be sure.

Can anyone else see anything and when should I next test if there witch doesn't arrive?!

Thanks ladies xx

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    10.5 KB · Views: 45
I see a shadow of a line, fx it only gets darker. keep testing

Hmm I can't tell if I see it or not. IC's are such double edged swords. They're cheap and feed our addictions but suck as far as dye goes. They're either so faint we're standing on our heads, squinting, drawing lines to see them or they give us some ghost smudge that leave us slightly hopeful only to be gutted.

Hmm I can't tell if I see it or not. IC's are such double edged swords. They're cheap and feed our addictions but suck as far as dye goes. They're either so faint we're standing on our heads, squinting, drawing lines to see them or they give us some ghost smudge that leave us slightly hopeful only to be gutted.

Thanks! I've bought a clear blue for tomorrow as still no sign of af and another packet of cheapies. I couldn't find any first response :shrug:

These things don't half mess with your head do they?!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->