Line eyes please

Ambam940

Reaction score
I'm only 8-9 dpo, I know I'm testing early lol . I normally don't do the blue dye test, but it's what I had. In person I can see very faint lines on all the blue. I took a FRER and I really think my mind is messing with me. But I had someone say they could see a faint faint line. What do ya'll think??

thumbnail.jpg 2thumbnail.jpg 3thumbnail.jpg

I can see a faint line on the blue dye, but I would want to trust it with how thin it is.

Can you get a better pic of the frer? Unsure if I can make something out on it xx

I can't really focus on the tests but one for sure looks positive, the middle FRER. Oh wait yea, you're preg, I can def see it on the blue dye.

I can see a faint line on the blue dye, but I would want to trust it with how thin it is.

Can you get a better pic of the frer? Unsure if I can make something out on it xx
I don't :( . I'll be testing again in the next couple of days!

I can't really focus on the tests but one for sure looks positive, the middle FRER. Oh wait yea, you're preg, I can def see it on the blue dye.
The blue dye ones, in person, I can see faint lines on all 3. the one that shows the darkest is the one I'm scared is an evap line. It's very thin

Well of course I couldn't wait! LOL Took another test. But I think, sadly, I'm out. Maybe next month!

thumbnail.jpg 2thumbnail.jpg

I saw a line on the third one, with the three blue die tests. See a doctor for certainty

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->