Line gone at 14 DPO

Nikokoro

Reaction score
Heyyy,

we are trying to conceive and have been testing for some days now. Lines have been very faint the last days (strongest on 11 DPO and 12 DPO). We tested digitally yesterday at 13 DPO with a positive result. Today at 14 DPO with another brand of tests (analogue) the line is almost completely gone.

Had a chemical last month, this month there have been symptoms for the first time and I'm talking the whole nine yards: nausea, bloated feeling, fatigue, emotional rollercoaster and a lot of urinating, a pulling sensation in the brest (as my partner describes it). Hell, even the nipples look more prominent.

There was spotting around 10 DPO, a light brown spot, then a very light pink afterwards. Nothing like that the days after.

Personally, the digital one with the BFP gave me a good feeling and my partner still has all the symptoms but the test (like 99.9 % negative, white) gives us some doubts.

What do you guys think? Sorry for the mess, took the photos in the home office lol
1test.jpg
2test.jpg
3test.jpg
4test.jpg

I've been thinking it might have to do with all the urinating, it's been a lot lately in the last 2-3 days (we checked for diabetes, so that's not it). We'll be getting another digital one tomorrow or the day after just to be sure. :) Also we'll be setting up an appointment for blood work. Thanks!

So sorry.
Could be to do with pee being more diluted.

I know how scary this is. I had 4 chemicals in the space of 7 months in 2020 b4 falling with my son.
And this year I had another chemical and also a miscarriage In June where my lines were supper Dark blazing by 12dpo.
Also had pregnant on a digital with 1-2.

all can really do is test again in a day or so and see what they are like.

I hope everything turns out ok for you

Oh just read about the blood work.
Good luck hopefully that will give you better answers

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back