Line in the wrong place!!! (pic)

LunaBean

Noahs Mama & 7 angels <3
Reaction score
I know I shudn't really post this here, but figured since you girls are POAS constantly too you might gimme abit of insight! I'm 14dpo (I think, cud be 12-13dpo) and had what I thought was at evap on an internet cheapie test 2 days ago. I took all my tests apart there now and the ones from today and yesterday have lines, but in the wrong place! I know the pee has to cross a point of the stick to turn pink, but out of 10 tests from this week, only the ones from the past 2 days have lines, a faint on one on yesterday mornings one, a dark one on this mornings one, and a faint one from an hour ago! Is there a possibility the test line is just in the wrong place? Id expected all the tests to have the lines where the dye is, but they don't! They are 10miu tests, so reluctant to do a FRER since they are 25miu, but doin one tomro if AF hasn't show cus shes due today (lots of cramps but nuthin yet!). Have any of you saw this before? You cud actually see the line under the plastic before I took it apart it was that strong!

If it was just the dye, surely all the tests would have it? The actual place where the line should be is inbetween the 2 that are there.

Here's the pic of this mornings one (with FMU - its the strongest and came out best in pix, in about 2 minutes)

https://i30.tinypic.com/2s6u05l.jpg

i can see it hun!!! maybe its the star of a bfp???..

babydust hun :)

i would try taking another test...if that test showed a line and if you were pregnant, im sure another one will as well. i sure hope its your month darlin!

:dust:

did an FRER today and not even a hint of a line, must have been a dud test :(

hey lizzie, i noticed the very same thing on the IC i did at about 13DPO and wondered exactly the same. I looked out some of my other tests i previously took and afraid to say they all had the same line. I have since come on do it was definitely negative.

Like the other say though the only way to find out it to take naother test..

wishing you the best of luckx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->