Line not getting darker

BlushingBride

Reaction score
Hey girls. I got my bfp on Thursday afternoon. I actually thought it was a bfn and went back to look and saw the faintest faintest line. Figured it was an evap line and tested again Thursday night. Immediately the double lines came up but the one line was still very faint. I tested again yesterday morning with a frer again and bfp still faint but a little darker than Thursday. Today I tested FMU again and it's not getting any darker at all. Should I prepare myself for a chemical?

I don't think it's any cause for alarm. My lines were very similar in the early days. Day- by day.

Keep testing and I'm sure it will progress for you x

Test again in a few days. My lines are always better at night x

It takes a while at the very beginning for hcg to build up enough for dark lines, try not to worry id wait a few days and test again if i were you hun, congratulations on your BFP

I never did get a dark line, not even when my beta was over 1500 (I stopped testing after that). And with a beta that more than doubled in 48 hours, I didn't see much progression either.

I tested everyday for 6 days and the line didn't seem to get dark, some days it seemed to get lighter. I was making myself so paranoid about it that I didn't test for a week, then did another and got a super dark line.

Congrats on your BFP! I got mine Thursday night too (very very faint line) and tested again today and had the exact same thought. So glad I read your post 😊. I'm going to try and hold off testing till tomorrow night. its so hard to to scrutinize every little thing isn't it? Here's to a h&h 9 months xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->