Line progression

May55

Reaction score
I haven't been here for a while! I had a miscarriage around Thanksgiving and to my shock just found out I'm pregnant. I think my miscarriage would actually be considered a chemical because it was so early and my tests didn't get very dark. I should add I have no idea what DPO I am because 1)I didn't have a period between the loss and now and 2) I have pcos, Cycles range from 32 to 48 days sometims more. I feel silly because you see the line is quite dark and obviously positive but after 5 miscarriages I just feel uneasy. I see my doctor on Tuesday and will ask for betas but..do you feel it's normal that the line is just staying where it's at? First is Monday, middle is yesterday(both afternoon urine) and last is this morning fmu which I expected to be darker. No symptoms doesn't help :/

20211124_080821.jpg

I’m so sorry for your loss and praying you have a healthy and happy pregnancy.

if you look at the top test compared to the bottom test, the bottom is darker for sure. The test line is darker than the control vs the first one being lighter. Also, my fmu always stinks so I never compare it to afternoon or evening urine even from the day before. Hope the betas can give you reassurance

Hi, not sure if this will help give some reassurance but these were some of my FRERs from 15-17 dpo and I could barely see any difference. Started getting dye stealers at about 20dpo ish.
Fingers crossed all goes well for you, your lines look great. I can sympathise as I've also 5 losses so this pregnancy is very much anxiety inducing!!
Hopefully your betas will help give some reassurance. Would they consider an early scan since you're not sure on dates?
Xx

20211026_101535.jpg

Hi, not sure if this will help give some reassurance but these were some of my FRERs from 15-17 dpo and I could barely see any difference. Started getting dye stealers at about 20dpo ish.
Fingers crossed all goes well for you, your lines look great. I can sympathise as I've also 5 losses so this pregnancy is very much anxiety inducing!!
Hopefully your betas will help give some reassurance. Would they consider an early scan since you're not sure on dates?
Xx

View attachment 1104119

My last was my 5th as well so it's impossible to feel at ease in the start :( I know they will definetly do an early scan. My doctor is fully understanding of the situation at least. Tuesday feels forever away I'll take a weeks indicator on Saturday.. first was on Monday and was 1-2 weeks.

They look fab hon. My free stayed the same darkness from 12 untill about 18 dpo and then I got a line stealer.
But from that 13 to 18dpo I was so worried because they just stalled. Where as with my 2 year old they got darker darker darker and I had a line stealer around 14dpo but it took untill 18dpo for it to be a line stealer with my 3 month old.

I don't think frer are as good and as sensitive as they once were. Ure lines look great.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->