Line progression

Keyval

Reaction score
Hi i got a positive Thursday not sure what dpo maybe 13 . I wasnt tracking accurately. I tested again 2 days later. Does this progression look ok ? I had thought i was out this month and waiting on af. Maybe i was just testing too early. Thanks

Screenshot_20230219_132517_Facebook.jpg

Progression looks amazing huge congratulations and happy and healthy 9 months xx

Progression looks great x

Unfortunately my test after 2 days has got lighter. I cant see this as being good. Heading to drs now.

Unfortunately my test after 2 days has got lighter. I cant see this as being good. Heading to drs now.

How are you doing?
I’m so sorry your lines got lighter.
Sadly this has happened to me 9 times now with line’s getting fainter then sadly losing.
I’ve had 10 losses in total.
3 the past year since we been ttc. It’s horrible.

I really hope your lighter lines was just a case of more diluted pee. I know those vvvv early days, pee being not very concentrated can cause fainter lines.
Even with my son and my miscarriage I had last June, where my lines did get very dark. I had lines at 10dpo and they got darker daily. But at 12dpo I had fainter lines and panicked.
So I tested a bit later and then had darker lines than the day b4.
So it was down to my pee being very diluted.
Hope your ok.
I just know too well how awful it is seeing them lines get fainter.
Hugs to you

How are you doing?
I’m so sorry your lines got lighter.
Sadly this has happened to me 9 times now with line’s getting fainter then sadly losing.
I’ve had 10 losses in total.
3 the past year since we been ttc. It’s horrible.

I really hope your lighter lines was just a case of more diluted pee. I know those vvvv early days, pee being not very concentrated can cause fainter lines.
Even with my son and my miscarriage I had last June, where my lines did get very dark. I had lines at 10dpo and they got darker daily. But at 12dpo I had fainter lines and panicked.
So I tested a bit later and then had darker lines than the day b4.
So it was down to my pee being very diluted.
Hope your ok.
I just know too well how awful it is seeing them lines get fainter.
Hugs to you
Hi thanks for checking in. Unfortunately on tuesday i started to bleed heavily . Im presuming it was a chemical. I never got my bloods checked as they wouldn't do them for me at the drs. They did a pregnancy test that came up negative which im not suprised at because by that time my lines were very faint. Iv bled heavy for 3 days and now its stopped. Im going to do a test later which i will presume will be negative. Il keep you updated.

Im guessing we just try again and hopefully have a sticky one next time. Thanks

Hi thanks for checking in. Unfortunately on tuesday i started to bleed heavily . Im presuming it was a chemical. I never got my bloods checked as they wouldn't do them for me at the drs. They did a pregnancy test that came up negative which im not suprised at because by that time my lines were very faint. Iv bled heavy for 3 days and now its stopped. Im going to do a test later which i will presume will be negative. Il keep you updated.

Im guessing we just try again and hopefully have a sticky one next time. Thanks

Oh love I’m so sorry.
I’m in England so they won’t do hcg betas here, it’s really frustrating.
In 2020 I had 4 chemicals. So then when I fell with my son in jan 2021 I was practically begging for them to do bloods. But was refused.

we have been ttc again for a year now. Next cycle will be cycle 13 trying and praying I won’t be entering that cycle because I’ll have a sticky BFP instead, but not feeling hopeful.
I had a chemical last April and then fell again really quickly at the very end of May. Sadly I miscarried in June tho.
My lines were so so dark and blazing with that loss.

I then went 8 months of getting BFN, which was so so disheartening.
Then finally got another BFP about 3 weeks ago now but sadly I lost that one as well.

I’m now just turned 7dpo so waiting to test now. But all honesty I think it will be BFN.
I barely have any hope anymore,
I’m 43 now and will be 44 in December so that doesn’t fill me with hope.

I pray we both get our sticky rainbow BFPs soon hon.

im so sorry for your loss. Hugs

I’m sorry it didn’t work out this month. It’s heartbreaking. Wishing you luck for next month. :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->