Linea Nigra! Does anyone have it yet?

C

cherryglitter

Im 12 weeks and no sign of a line! :(
When did yours appear or do you already have it!! xx

Lol! I don't think im going to get it for a while. I've read that you can get a white one?! But we shall seeee.
Im quite fair skinned. I just want a bump already! xx

I noticed mine at 10 weeks, little brown one under my bellybutton (which is an area i now cant see..) But its now spread up towards my chest. X

ive started to get a very slight bump, its just above my pubic bone and its started to stick out a little, but its only noticeable to me!

as for the line, i always wear loads of faketan lol so i probably would find it hard to notice

haha, i want fake tan! but i just look tangoed.. :(
my work trousers are a bit of a squeeze.. which is a bit annoying.
i know a girl whose 17 weeks though and she's got a proper lush bump!! im so jealous haha!! xxx

I've had a line as far back as I can remember (though it's slowly becoming more prominent), but to be honest there was always something faint there even before I was pregnant. Strange as I've never been pregnant before....

With my daughter, I don't remember getting it this early...more like mid second tri (and it was never very dark). I don't have anything yet either.

I never got one with my daughter. Who knows for this time around

hahaha. god i remember posting this when i was pregnant with jake!

I tested thru at 9dpo and received a pos opk and HPT and last night my hubby pointed out the line on the bottom of my tummy and very thin one going up my tummy. I am 12dpo today and have a doc appt Tues for blood work

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->