liners worth using them?

jess3012

mummy to megan
Reaction score
Well i'm new to the fluff world! and was wondering about liners do you use them? do you use flushable or reuseable? and is there any need in using them is it easier to just wash the soiled nappies before putting them in wash?
Thank you

im currently using disposable liners as ive not had a chance to get some fleece ones yet but do plan to use them instead ,

it depends what you prefer if you are using a nappy without a staydry layer next to the skin then a fleece liner will help keep babys bum dry , disposible ones are quite papery and dont act as a staydry layer but help get most of the poop from the nappy to the toilet without so much mess lol

At first we didnt use them as like you said we jsut rinsed them off. Now we do, we use fleece and find them so easy to wash down the loo. they help revent stains to the nappies and as already said helps keep babys bum dry

I use fleece for its stay-dry qualities. For stain prevention with poo it's hit and miss. Mega-poos mess up the nappy just as much, and then I have to rinse them both.

Flushable liners are pretty useless until weaning, but after that they have a place. However, it's worth getting the more expensive ones, as they will wash several times if they have only been wet, whereas the cheaper ones (usually on a roll,) won't

Fleece liners are great always, as they keep your LO's bottom feeling dry, eve when the nappy is wet.

I was wondering this too as my first little one is due in November and his nappy collection is already building! Can anyone recommend the best value fleece liners, or is it cheaper to buy the material and cut them up yourself?

i use Fleece ones and they are cheap, look great and keep my LO's bum dry and protect the nappy!

I got a 2 meters from abakhans online and it cost me £12 including postage and its made me 50 or so liners and 50 wipes upto now and I havent finshed the pieces up yet! Def cheaper to do it that way :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->